6- The Dream

Y/N's POV:
I was waiting for Ashley, my girlfriend of 4 months today to come home since she is 30 minutes late! She said she was going to see her family for a while so I called her mom:
(Phone call)
"Hello?"
"Hi, Mrs Frangipane. Is Ashley still at your house?"
"Call me Nicole, Y/N/N. She was never here though, Hun. Are you two meant to be going out or something tonight?" She asked sympathetically. I sniffed as I was about to cry. She's been lying to me.
"I set up a mini cinema for her since she loves movies. It's our 4 months together today. She said she came to s-s-see y-you guy-guys." I got out between sobs. She immediately hung up the phone.

Not even 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw Mrs Frangipane. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and let me cry into her shoulder. We shut the door and made our way into the living room. She sat me on her lap on the couch.
"Ssshhh, it's okay, Hun. You'll be okay." Before I knew it, I fell into a deep sleep.
                          ~30 minutes later~
I heard yelling from outside mine and Ashley's bedroom door. I guess Nicole must've carried me up here. I sat up and listened from behind the door.

"ASHLEY, SHE PLANNED EVERYTHING FOR YOU! SHE CALLED ME UP, CRYING HER HEART OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST 'OUT'?! SHES 15! SHE DOESN'T NEED THIS!" Nicole yelled protectively.

"WELL IM SORRY IF I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE NOW!" I slowly got up from the bed, opened the bedroom door and ran out of the house. I heard them yelling my name but I didn't listen.

"Y/N, BABY WAIT, PLEASE!" I just ran even faster. They were eventually out of site. Then I heard her voice, very close to me. But she wasn't here?

"Y/N, baby wake up. C'mon darling. Wake up."

"Y/N! Wake up baby!!" I heard my girlfriend say. I opened my eyes and immediately  teared up. She looked at me concerned. 
"Darling, what's wrong? What happened?" She asked quickly. Why does she care?!
"LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE! L-L-Like y-you s-sa-said." She looked shocked and confused. Then she lost that look and caressed my cheek.

"Baby, I think that was in your dream/nightmare because I will never EVER stop loving you." She pecked my lips. "Ever."

I teared up again. "I love you so much, Ash."

"I love you too, Y/N/N. Anyway I've gotta go see my parents so I'll-" I cut her off.

"NO! PLEASE STAY!" I sobbed out. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and held me into her chest.

"Ssshhhh, darling. What happened in your nightmare? I want every detail."  I told her everything and she listened carefully. When I finished, she lifted my chin up and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too much to ever leave you okay? You're my everything. I love you so much,         Y/N."

"I love you too, Ash. Can we have a lazy day?" I asked while pouting with puppy eyes. She sighed and nodded. I smiled at her. I turned in the TV for it to be turned straight back off again. I looked at Ashley in confusion.

Ashley's POV:
I can't let her watch the news. Last night I came  home late. I was out partying with friends and got drunk and kissed some man. I later found out that that got all over the media. She took the remote back and turned it on.

"Halsey spotted locking lips with a new man outside nightclub? Are they dating? Let's look at the inside story. Halsey was spot-"

The TV was turned off after that. I looked at my girlfriend who had tears streaming down her face.
"Babe-"
"Don't EVER call me that again!" She shouted while running upstairs and locking the bedroom door. I ran straight after her.
"Y/N, please! We can work this out!" I begged through the door. I heard her unzip a bag and clothes were being folded. I can't loose her! No! I love her! I broke into violent sobs. I then heard another door lock. The bathroom? OH MY GOD! No!
I started banging on the door.
"Y/N, baby, please! Don't do what I think you're about to! You promised!" I sobbed.
"And you promised never to cheat! LOOK HIW THAT TURNED OUT!" She yelled. I broke the door down quickly and ran to the bathroom one. I broke that one down as well. I saw blood running down my baby girls wrists and she held the blade to her neck. I slapped it straight out of her hands and grabbed her into my arms. We both sat and sobbed.

"Babe, please give me another chance." I begged, desperate for her to stay with me. She shook her head.

"I can't. You cheated on me. Goodbye, Ashley." She grabbed her bags and ran out of the house. I fell to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. I just lost the love of my life forever.

I guess her dream/nightmare did come true. Just in a different way.

A/N: this is shit and idk why I wrote  it. Oh well 😂😂

😁✌️️❤️