10- You work as what?!

A/N: can I just say how freaking amazing Ashley looked in Glastonbury? 😱😍😘❤️😁

Ashley's POV:
I got home and called for my girlfriend of 1 month and 5 days. She didn't respond. She's always out. And when she comes home, she's always limping. She doesn't wrestle or fight because she is against that. So what is it? I'm gonna ask her when she gets in tonight.

                           ~4 hours later~

She stumbled through the door in tears. She had hickeys all over her neck that looked like bruises and her legs were trembling. I gasped and helped her to the bedroom.
"Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"  I yelled. She had tears still running down her face. Then I saw she had hickeys all over her neck. My blood boiled.
"WHAT THE HELL, Y/N?! YOUVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME?!" She started sobbing.
"Ash, no-" I cut her off.
"NO! WHY?! IN FACT NEVER MIND! WE'RE THROUGH!"
"CAN YOU JUST LISTEN?! I HAD TO BECOME SOMETHING I DIDNT WANT TO!  I had to b-b-become a p-prostitute. I can't afford it here, Ash! I have no money so i had to! But since our relationship is over, I'm going anyway." She slowly tried getting up, only to fall back over in pain. I gasped and held her up. I had tears in my eyes from what she told me. But I was also angry she never asked me. I let it go for now and wrapped my arms around her protectively. We then drifted off into a long sleep.

A/N: I got this from multiple stories about other people. But thank y'all for nearly 400 views! Like holy bananas! 😂😁✌️️❤️