4- Prank

Ashley's POV:
I turned the camera on and hid it under some clothes. I moved back a little bit and quietly said "wassup, guys and girls? It's ya girl, Ashley, aka Halsey. Today, im gonna prank      Y/N by making her think I'm cheating. Tune in and enjoy." I made a peace sign and walked away from the camera.

2 minutes later, I heard my girlfriends footsteps. They weren't calm though. They were angry. Shit! Here goes nothing. She glared at me and yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Holding my phone with fake messages.

"Baby-" she cut me off

"No don't call me baby anymore! I can't fucking believe you right now!! How could you!"

She threw the phone at me and ran back to our room. She slammed and locked the door. I ran straight upstairs with the camera, where the only sound was my baby girls heart wrenching sobs.

Oh my God, what have I done?!

" baby, please let me in." I begged her.

"N-no. G-g-go aw-w-way."  She got out between sobs. I moved away from the door and spoke to the camera quietly.

"Guys, this prank went too far. And for Y/N when she watches this, baby I'm so sorry for this. I know how much you hate cheating and I still did this. I'm sorry, baby girl." I started tearing up.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. Shit it's her mom, Cheryl!!  (A/N: your mom is Cheryl Cole in this and dad is Liam Payne. You are also adopted by them) I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked nervously.

"Ashley, it's okay. I'm watching the livestream. I was just calling to ask if me and Liam could come round and comfort her??" I sighed in relief.

Thank the lord, Jesus.

"Of course you can. Thank you, Chezza."

"No problem. See you in 10 minutes, Ash."

"Bye, Chezza." I turned back to the camera after hanging up.

"Okay so now Y/N's mom is coming round with her dad and they're gonna hopefully calm her down. In the meantime, I'm gonna try and talk to my baby girl. Hopefully she'll let me." 

I walked back to our room and knocked.

"Darling, please, let me in. We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, Ashley! You cheated on me! After you kn-n-n-new how I     f-felt about c-c-cheating!" She broke out into more sobs.

I heard the front door close and knew it was Liam and Cheryl. They walked upstairs, hugged me and knocked on the door.

"Honey, it's your momma. Open up, darling." Cheryl instructed her softly.

"I don't want Ashley in here!"  She yelled aggressively. Ouch. But I deserved that.

"Y/N/N, it's only me and your dad. Ashley isn't here." She carefully opened the door for Liam and Cheryl, but then slammed and locked it again. I sighed heavily.

Y/N's POV:
I can't believe Ashley would do this! I'm currently sat in my parents arms breaking down. After about 15 minutes I can't cry anymore. There's no more tears to cry with. I just layed my head on my moms chest and calmed down.

"Hun, can I tell you something?" Dad asked softly, knowing I was still fragile. I nodded.

"The whole cheating thing was a prank. Ashley feels horrible for it. She's downstairs crying because she thinks you're breaking up with her.  Come downstairs and we'll let you two talk it out. And TALKING only! Okay maybe a few kisses but nothing more!" I giggled at that. He's always been protective of me since they adopted me. I nodded and we went downstairs.

"A-Ash." I said weakly, since my throat hurts. Her head whipped around. She ran up to me, picked me up and span me around before putting me down and kissing me passionately. We pulled away when air became a problem.

"Darling, I'd never cheat on you. I love you so much. Only you. Forever. I want my future to be with you. I wanna marry you, have a family with you and do everything with you. God I love you so much, Y/N."

I was back to a crying mess after that. I kissed her passionately and we pulled away after a while. My mom then turned the camera off. We all laughed and each couple cuddled up.

I love these people so much.

A/N: hope you guys liked this one! If you have any requests, feel free to ask for them. 😁✌️️