11 - I Can't

A/N: IM FINALLY BACK! 😁

Y/N's POV:
I was out in the storm, holding my crying 1 month old baby girl. I can't deal with this anymore! I'm a single 16 year old rape victim who got pregnant from it! I knocked on my best friends door. She is kind of the girl I'm in love with too 😳. She's over 20 so she can deal with this. She opened up and I gave the baby to her. She looked worried and confused.

"Please just take her, Ash. I can't do this!" I broke down in tears and ran off.

Ashley's POV:
What the fuck is happening?! My baby g- woah calm down Ashley. She's not yours. She is a single mom!
I ran after her and finally caught up with her.

"Y/N! What is going on?" I asked her. She just turned around and launched herself at me. She sobbed uncontrollably into my chest whilst clutching onto my shirt.

"I'm sorry, Ash! I'm so sorry!" She kept sobbing. I stoked her head and held her close to me.

"Hey, shh. It's okay, darlin'. I've got you now." She finally calmed down and I carried her back to my house. When we got inside, I couldn't wait any longer. I turned her around gently, and pressed my lips against hers. She immediately kissed back and brought me closer by the back of my neck. I held her waist lightly. She was fragile right now. She needs someone to be with her, to love her with all of their heart. I was that person. And I knew she COULD get through this. Because I was gonna be here the whole time. She was mine. And I was hers. Nothing would ever change that.

A/N: thanks for reading and for over 1000 VIEWS!!! 😱❤️✌️️