Chapter 1~The Meet

(A:N) Hey Guys My first OFFICIAL STORY EVAAAA! Yeah I'm pretty excited SHOUT OUT TO Zoe1Martin cuz shes just cool!! Okies, ENJOY!

P.S BEFORE YOU READ! The first few chapter are really confusing and rushed and crap. But they get a little better as you read on. The story line is confusing alltogether so yeah.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Marni's POV

"And the winner is.......... MARNI SMITH!" the announcer exclaimed, I stood there in shock I can't believe they picked.....me.....out of all people. I walked up to the announcer on the stage before being whisked away by crew members. Oh and if your wondering what I'm talking about well, i'm in love with a popular boy band called One Direction, they had a contest open,  two girls would be selected to spend a whole week with the boys, before I came to the announcing ceremony, I had already packed a suitcase and said goodbye to everyone in case I was going. I was being taken to a car that would drive me to the Motel as I entered the car I couldn't believe I was riding in One Directions Limo, calm down Marns, calm down do not go all fangirl I thought to myself.

As I made myself comfy I realised 5 pair of eyes were looking in my direction, One Direction were looking at me, "Hiiiii uh i'm uh Marnii" I mumbled to them, I was in complete shock I CAN"T BELIEVE ONE DIRECTION WERE LOOKIN AT ME!!  "Hello Marni nice to meet you" an irish accent said before everyone else started greeting me. "Were looking forward for your stay with us" Liam said, always the welcoming one, "oh and we would like you to meet Zoey the other contest winner" he continued, "ZOEY!!" I practically yelled before Hugging her, Zoey has long blonde straight hair that came up to her mid-back she has ice blue eyes and a lightly tanned complexion she was also my BESTEST FRIEND EVER!, "you two know each other?" Louis asked looking confused, "YES!!" we said in sync like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Harry POV

I looked over at Marni and saw my little girl, how was I supposed to tell her, I mean she won't know, she was never supposed to find out, I looked at her, she reminded me of mother.

Louis POV

I watched Harry stare at Marni, Anger flushed up inside me, wait was I jealous? No, yes, maybe? Oh shut it Louis for god sake you might as well be telling the whole world you might have a incy wincy crush on her. I snapped out of my thoughts and realised everyone was staring at me, Marni started blushing, wait did I say that out loud? Shit. "Louis are you okay?" harry asked "uh yeah mate i'm fine".

Marni POV

Did Louis just say he likes me? No I just met him and that was strange, we arrived at some hotel it was HUGE and I mean HUGGGEEEE! "I CALL DIBS ON BIGGEST BEDROOM" I shouted running into the room "Not if I can help it!" Niall replied before we both dived towards the bed and I mean literally dived, I think i broke a rib or something but who gives a damn. "HA!! I win I got here first!!!" I teased "fine coward" he whispered back before leaving. My room had a cream coloured carpet and red walls, It was very modern with cream coloured couches and a MASSIVE plasma screen TV, To the side there were two doors one leading into a massive WIW (walk in wardrobe) and a very posh bathroom, I have never seen so much luxury in my life. As I was putting some of my clothing in the wardrobe I found a small door at the very back and it looked like I could just fit in it, as I squeezed my way through I noticed I was in Nialls room oooo secret tunnel I thought to myself. I turned around and climbed back through. Just as I had finished "MARNI, ZOEY, NIALL, HARRY, ZAYN, LIAM GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS DOWN HERE!" Louis yelled "YES MUM!" I yelled back, I walked down the really long staircase (yes its a two story flat) and found Louis sitting on the floor with Zayn and Harry next to him forming a circle, I sat down next to Harry and then the others arrived Zoey sat down next to me. "All right" Louis said "Marni and Zoey will tell us about themselfs from when they were born till today".Damn. I can't tell them about my childhood they can't know about Sam, Sam was my mums boyfriend after my dad died when I was 8, he would come into my room at midnight and try and rape me and forced me by stabbing me. I had scars going from my waist up my breasts no one knew about them. "Ok Marni you go first" Liam said, I gulped, "well I was born on the 26th of July 1995, My father died when I was 7 and I went to a great school that's where I met Zoey and we entered a competition and here we are" I finished, "I'm sorry for when your father died" Niall said, "It's Ok that was year ago", "Zoey your turn" Harry said before winking in her direction I swear he's got something for her but anyway that wasn't a big deal. Zoey stood up "Well My Name is Zoey Martine, I was born in 1995 the same as Marni, my favourite colour is Purple, I went to a great school alongside Marni and Well yeah" she finished then sat down. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH DARE DOUBLE DARE KISS LOVE OR TORTURE!!!!" Louis practicaly screamed in our hears I heard a lot yeahs, and okays then we formed a circle. "I START" Louis screamed for the bizillionth time "WE KNOW!" everyone yelled then we cracked up laughing, it feels like i've known these boys forever "uhhh Marni Truth dare double dare kiss love or torture" Louis asked me, "Torture"I said proudly with my fisted hand over my heart, " sleep in your closet with no more than a radio wakeing you up every 5 seconds" he smirked 'fine" I said cause I knew that I could just go into Nialls room if I wanted so SUCK SHIT Louis! "My turn"I yelled "Zoey, pick" " umm double dare"she said YESSSS!!! SCORE! "I double dare you and harry to do 7 minutes in heaven naked!" i said without hesitation, the look on there faces was a terrified look "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!"everyone chanted "fine" they said. When they walked into the closet we cracket up laughing in Hysterics, "I'm hungry" louis and Niall said "Who wants to go out for tea?" I asked them "YES" they all said "Go get ready" I said to all of them. As I began to walk upstairs I heard an ear piercing screech, "AHHHGHHHHH I"M FUCKING BLIND HELP ME!" we heard Louis say, I looked and saw that Harry and Zoey were full on snogging each other naked, I turned on my heel and bolted up into my room. I sat on my bed trying to get those pictures out of my mind, it wasn't until I heard a knock on my door that I realised I was crying, "come in" I said as the door opened it revealed Niall oh sweet old Niall, "hey, would it be alright if I hide out here for a while as you know I might have eaten the last carrot but still, hang on are you crying?" he asked "no" I lied, "your a bad liar Marni, was I really that bad? "come here" he said opening his arms for a cuddle, I cuddled up to him and felt his heart beat which kinda soothed me, I looked up to him and we stared into each others eyes, I felt a slight tingle go up me but ignored it he started to lean in, I was sure he was about to kiss me but at that very moment I heard a very angry Louis looking for Niall "Follow me" I whispered we walked into the closet and I opened the small door and we crawled into Nialls room "wow when did you find out about that?" he asked when he squeezed through the door, "Oh when I was putting away my clothes!"

We waited about 10 minutes before we decided to get ready, I went back to My room and stripped off my skinnys and tank top and then jumped into the shower, the water felt warm on my skin. I washed my hair and then wrapped my robe around me. I looked through my closet and found a pair of black skinnys and a light blue t-shirt, I grabbed my black low top converse before doing my hair and put a small amount of neautral makeup. I walked down the staircase where everyone else was ready I heard a few gasps and whispering.

"Where are we going?" Zoey whined for the 10th time "It's a secret babe" Harry said (Oh yeah and did I meantion Harry and Zoey are dating they announced it earlier on in the car, weird seeing how they just met each other but who cares). I was lying with my head on Zayns shoulder and mmy feet on Liams. We arrived at some place named Ocean Pearl a chinese resturant. As soon as we walked out the Limo we hear "OMG LOOK IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!" some girls screamed, shit I thought I was guessing everyone else thought the same thing beacause before I knew it Louis grabbed my hand and said "RUN" we bolted down the street, as i was running I reaslied I forgot to take my medication today, (I need medication because when I was abused and stabbed it permently damaged my muscels or something and that means without them if I run I black out sometimes and it can be so bad that theres a chance I could die), As we were just about inside the place my muscels stopped working, I couldn't move nor talk "Come on Marni, quickly" Louis said sounding scared. When I didn't respond he started yelling my name and was trying to pull me into the resturant, I started to see black spots everywhere and just as I heard new voices I think Niall and Zayns and Maybe Liams I blacked out.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

AN: HEY GUYS!!! This took me a few hours to write but I hope you liked it, sorry if it's a bit short, i'll try and upload a new one once or twice a day :) So remember Fluffy Penguins will guide you. xxxx