Chapter 8~On Tour

(A/N) Ok I know you hate A/N but you MUST READ THIS!!! so this chappy is going to be only about 1 page long even though i'm doing at least 2 pages long now, cuz I am trying 2 get 2 chappys in tonight. The reason for that is, My friend and I made a bet so yeah. Anyhoo READ!!!

Liam POV (OMG FINALLY!!)

"Hey boys" I said pointing to the four other men around me. "Let's get payback, by jumping up on Marni and Zoey while they are sleeping" I added. I saw a few smirks rise up from their faces. We crawled into Marni and Louis Room first. We decided to do it a bit different than to what we planned. Zayn, Niall, Harry and i hid in Marnis Ensuite while Louis woke her up. I put my ear up to the door and listened to what they were saying. 

"Marni, babe wake up, we are leaving in 3 hours" Louis said to her.

"Mmm Go away" she mumbled back to him.

"You can have first choice of the beds on the Tour bus" Louis replied

"I'm up, I'm up, ok" Marni said in a very quick voice.

"Good, go take a shower while I wait downstairs with the boys" Louis nodded, I think.

"Okay" Marni replied before going to get something, probably clothes.

This was our cue, we quickly jumped into the bath/shower tub and closed the curtains. Niall was trying to hid his laughter while Zayn was playing with his hair. As usual. Harry was texting. I peeked through the curtains and saw Marni walk in holding some clothes. She shut the door and headed for the curtain. I put my finger to my lip to shush the boys. All of a sudden the curtain flung open and we heard a scream. "OMG YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA ME!" She yelled, "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" she screamed motioning for us to leave. We did as we were told and went downstairs to see Louis, Laughing his Carrots off. 

A few minutes later Zoey came downstairs, "WHAT WAS THAT RACKET?" she asked us. "Marni" Niall replied. She let out a sigh before heading towards the kitchen we all followed her hoping that she would make us Bacon and eggs.

Zoey POV

I finished washing the dishes, before going out to the living room. I saw some men grabbing some suitcases that we had packed the night before. "Hey Zo, you ready to leave?" Marni asked me. I nodded before following Harry out to the tour van. I climbed aboard and found that it was actually quite nice. It was a double decker bus and had 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom a small kitchen, and some lounges that had a small Plasma near them. "This is SOO cool, I can't believe i'm going on Tour with ONE DIRECTION!" I said with excitement. "Get used to it babe, who knows you may even liv with us permantly" Harry said as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in closer.

"WE'RE ON THE ROAD AGAIN, WE'RE ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!" Louis and Marni screeched at the top of their lungs. God those two were so alike . It had been nearly 3 hours since we left Britain. Zayn was asleep, Niall was eating..., Louis and Marni were screeching, harry was tweeting and Liam was reading. I decided to do a Twitcam. I checked my twitter first, I noticed I had a lot of hate messages, telling me I was fat, or ugly and things like 'The boys could do so much better' . I ignored it even though hurt inside. I turned the twit cam on, "HEY GUYS!!!, ITS ME THE ZO QUEEN FROM WONDERLAND!" I yelled to the camera. "So how ya'll been, I've been great, infact here is Liam, say hi Liam." I continued before moving the camera to face Liam. "HEY GUYS!!" Liam yelled. I put my fingers to my lips to indicate to be quiet. I walked over to a sleeping Zayn with my laptop and showed him to my followers. I was laughing for some unknown reason when "VAS HAPPENIN!" Zayn opened his eyes and shouted to the screen. I let a small scream escape my lips before sitting back down to the screen. "Guys thanks for the support, the Boys Can't wait for the tour and well yeah. BYEEEEE!!!" I said but louis said the 'bye' part. I ended the twitcam and laughed in hysterics.

Marni POV

I watched Marni Laugh on the floor, it was funny as cats!. I was texting my sister when "Marni can I talk to you privatley?" Harry asked me, "Uhh sure" I said with a concerned expression. I walked into the kitchen with Harry, "what is it harry?" I asked him. "I should have told you this a long time ago Marni" He said, I was puzzled, "I'm your brother Marni"