Chapter 6~Finally A Normal Day

Marni POV

As we finished watching finding nemo I went into the kitchen to grab some water when I felt a pair of arms around me, I turned around and saw Louis pulling me towards him, " Marni can i ask you something?" he asked " Sure shoot" I said back. " Will you Marni Smith be Carrot mans Girlfriend?" He asked I stood there speechless " Yes, I would love to Carrot man but on one condition" I said "Shoot" he replied with a wide grin that was starting to creep me out a little. "We go on out first official date tonight" I said "Of course" He said bowing, I stood on my tip toes and gave him a small peck before going upstairs to my bedroom. I was over the moon I don't know why but I was. I searched through my closet and found a cute floral top with skinny jeans to go with. I put on my fav pair of baby pink sandals and went down stairs. I plopped myself on the couch to find everyone arguing. " BUT i WANT THE CARROT!!" louis yelled to Niall, "But I'M hungry!" Niall retorted, "SHUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!" I yelled very loudly, everyone turned around and looked at me like I was crazy or something.

"You.did.NOT just shuush me, NObody shuushes ME!" Louis said/yelled back to me. "Yes the Fluffy Penguins do" I said to him smirking, He stood up and came towards me in a very creepy way. "Tickle monster is here MWAHAHAHA!" he said "No, no, no,no,no,no NO" I yelled "HELP ME ZAYN!!" I pleaded. Louis started tickling me on my stomach I started laughing like there was no tomorrow, "P---lleease ssstoop" I asked him "Ok" he said then walked off......okay? "Liam can we go shopping?" I asked him with my best puppy dog eyes,which epically failed. "Okay who with?" he asked YESS BABY!! "me and zoey" I said with a massive pedoish grin on my face.Zoey stood up and high fived me. "LETS GO!" Zoey yelled!

We arrived at the mall, and walked in. "Are you coming?" I asked liam, 'No too many fans" he replied. "Okie toodles" zoeycalled back. We walked around untill we came to a Jack Wills store. "OOh I'm gonna buy Harry something" she spuealed running off towards the store. I followed her in and found a cute top and some shorts. I walked up to the counter and saw a young looking woman at the counter, "Hi how may I help you, hang on aren't you like friends with the boys?" she asked me, 'Uhh yeah" i answerd her "Can I please get a picture?" she asked me again,Why would someone want my picture? "Sure" i replied to her she took a phot with her camera. I paid for my clothes and walked out to see Zoey roaming through some store.

We finished and called Zayn to come pick us up, he arrived a few minutes later and told us to get in we slid into the back with our heavy bags "Had fun girls?" he asked "Yup"i replied popping the'p'.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND,ROUND AND ROUND, THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND ALL DAY LONG!" Zayn, Zoey and I sang at the top of our lungs. "You lot shut up!" Paul said from the front "Sorry' Zoey muttered.

I walked into the Hotel room to see everyone packing. YES i forgot that we were moving today as I was going on tour with them we needed a proper house! I grabbed a few boxes and literaly stuffed my stuff inside them.

later that day I was getting ready to go to my double date with Louis, Zoey, Harry and I. I put on my yellow summer dress and headed downstairs "Hello Beautiful" Louis smiled at me. "Your not to bad yourself" I replied with a smile, tonight was going to be magical I could feel it.

We sat in the limo and and talked about random stuff. Zoey was wearing a really cute purple dress with little bows on the belt. "Where are we going?" Zoey and I whined for the millionth time, " you'll see" harry smirked. We came to a stop, Zoey and I stepped outside the Limo to see that we were standing outside a beautiful park with a flowing river and right on the gazebo was a perfectly set out picnic. "Wow..." was all I could say "Thank you so much" Zoey said before running up and hugging Harry. Louis and I walked over to the picnic holding hands. We sat down and dug in to chocolate and cake. It was Amazing! We talked for a bit with Zoey and Harry before calling it a night at around 9pm. I took a few photos which included me and Louis kissing. I took one of all 4 of us, "This is going on twitter" i said.

'Having an Amazing date with my boyfriend  @Louis_Tomlinson and two of the most amazing people in my life @Harry_Styles @Zoe_Martin8 <3'

I shoved my phone in my pocket before catching up with the others who were heading towards the Limo. We scooted into the back of the Limo and started talking " Thank you so much Louis and Harry This was definitely the best date EVER!" I basically shouted at them before pulling everyone into a bear hug, God I loved these guys!

(A/N) Thank you So MUCH GUYS!!! OVER 200 VIEWS!!! YOUR AMAZAYN!! you know that!! 4 votes at least please!!! I would be your servant ahaha lol anyhoo toodles! xx