Chapter 18~ Goodbye my Angel

A/N Ok guys I am really sad. I get hardly any feedback. I wuv you guys to death but when I don't get feedback i wonder if its cuz you dont like my story? Well anyways This chapter is 6 months into Marni's pregnancy. So yeah and a little suprise happens...Only 3 more chapters left till I finish the story! I NEED to know if I should do a sequel or not. I HATE asking you guys to do stuff but please could I get some feedback? xx

Marni POV

It has been 5 months since I found out I was pregnant.

The boys Tour had ended and were on a 3 month break.

Zoey and Harry had also bought a house together! Finally I thought hazza would never leave!

I was sitting on the couch watching some disney movie 'Hey I am 19 this year! never too old!'. I snuggled up to my pillow and rubbed my hand over my stomach.

I was having two little munchkins soon! I was beaming with excitement.

I decided to get some water. When i made my way over to the kitchen i clutched y stomach in pain. "L-o-o-u" I tried yelling but collapsed onto my knees.

He came running down the stairs in his signature outfit. "babe whats wrong?" He asked frantically as he wiped away my tears.

"They're coming!" I said to him. He picked me up and ran outside and placed me into the car.

"Shh, Shh it's alright sweetie. we will be at the hospital soon" he cooed me while running his hands through his hair.

We arrived at the hospital no later than 5 minutes. By this time I couldn't bear the pain any longer. I was immediently rushed into a room.

Louis POV

The doctor said they need to do a immediate Cesarean.

I wasn't allowed into the room until after our children were born.

I was really worried as she wasn't meant to give birth for another 3 months!

I called up Liam.

"Hey LOU! How are you?"

"Not too well. Marni is in hospital"

"What! Why?" He asked sounding worried.

"They need to give her an immediate cesarean"

"I'll call the boys and Zo. we will be there shortly" and with that he hung up.

I waited for a few more minutes before a nurse came out of the surgery room.

"Can i see her?" I asked. The nurse slightly nodded her head. "She is still under anistetic, but you may still go in" She said before walking off.

I walked into the room to see my beautiful girlfriend lying on the bed asleep.

A midwife was in there cradling something in her arms. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Congratulations Mr Tomlinson it's a baby boy" She gave me the precious being to hold in my arms.

I looked down at him and he was making noises and giggling.  I smiled at Tomlinson Jr. He had big brown eyes like his mother and brown hair like his father. Father. Wow i feel old.

The midwife came over to me cradling another baby in her arms.

My eyes lit up at the thought of having two tomlinsons! "I'm really sorry sir. But she didn't make it" She said as she gave me the body of my little girl.

She was beautiful just like her mother. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving nor making a sound.

Tears started falling from my eyes.

I walked over to Marni with my two precious souls clung to me.

"Hey Hun. We have two little angels" I whispered to her.

I put our baby boy in her arms and cuddled my little angel who would be watching over us.

Marni POV

My body ached and i needed to open my eyes. To see my little darlings.

"Hey hun. We have two little angels" My boyfriend whispered to me. I felt a tiny body be put into my arms

. That's it I am waking up.

My eyes slowly flutterd open but to be met with the brightness of a light. I groaned in annoyance.

I looked down at my arms and saw a beautiful being in my arms. "Oh my......" I said as i stared at his big brown eyes.

"M-marni?" Lou asked me. I looked over at him to see his tear stained eyes.

I looked down and saw a little girl in his arms. Not moving. Nor Breathing. I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Is she.." He nodded. I looked down at the little fighter in my arms. My beautiful boy.

"He looks like you" I said to him. He just looked at me like I was mad. "Can I hold her?" I asked trying not to cry.

We switched babies. I looked down at the little girl in my arms. She had soft brown hair and porcelin like skin.

I held her tight to my chest. I didn't want to lose my baby girl. Sydney.

That is the perfect name for her.

"Hey lou, could we call her Sydney? Sydney Antoinette Tomlinson" I said on the verge of tears. "Yes that's beautiful, Could we name him Christian? Christian Rhys Tomlinson?" He asked looking up at me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Marni!, Lou!" We heard Nialls voice rage through the hospital.

The midwife came in to take Sydney's body. "I will always love you. Never forget that" I whispered to her ear. I kissed the top of her head before letting her go.

Tears started running down my face. Lou sat next to me and comforted me.

"It's my fault" I said crying. "shhh no it's not. The boys are here. We have Christian. Shes in peace now" He said comforting.

"Hey guys and number 3 and 4!" Niall said as he walked into the door with a grin on his face.

"Hey Marni. And Lou!" Zoey said as she came in with the other four behind her.

"Niall...It...it's just number 3" I said as tears threatend to spill out.

"Oh...I'm so sorry. are you ok?" He asked looking guilty. 

"Yeah I'm fine. How are you all?" I asked them.

"Well as soon as Louis told Liam and Liam told us that you were in hospital we came as quick as we could which was about 2 hours.." Zayn said.

"We are really sorry guys. If there is anything we could do just say it" Liam said.

I nodded. "Her name was Sydney. Sydney Antoinette Tomlisnon" I said they all nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Boys" I said to them. "Hey I'm a girl!" Zoey said with her hands in the air. I chuckled. "Meet Christian Rhys Tomlinson." I said with a smile.

A/N Aww how sad :( well love you guys xx Fan Comment and Vote. May the Fluffy Penguins guid eyou to the road of happiness.