Chapter 2~The Escape and a Date?

(A/N) Hey my awesome little pineapples!!!! (yes ur new name) DID YOU ENJOY THE STORY!!!!! I HOPE YOU DID CUZ I DID and like 1D is awesome and like you guys are awesome and god is awesome and jeans are awesome, ok i will now shut up.......ENJOY XX (P:S, Sorry if it's really short it's just that I REALLY WANTED to leave a cliff hanger plus I had to write a quick one cause I had to do homework :( )

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

MARNI POV

My eyes flutterd open, how many days have I been out for?, I knew I should have taken my medication. I sit up and groan god my head hurts, where am I anyway? I look around and notice I'm in a hostpital.I hate Hotspitals, I need to get out of here. "Hey sweetie how ya doing?" a unfimiliar female voice asks. I look around and see a really ugly fake blonde look at me, "Uhh good thanks" I say to her before she smiles and walks off. I have to get out of this place, I reach for my Iphone and diall Louis mobile...................

(Phone convo)

Louis: "Yelloh?"

Marni: "Hey Louis it's me Marni

Louis: "OMG Marni your awake I'm coming now"

Marni: "Okay but be ready to break me outta here"

Louis: "Oki doke see ya"

Marni: "ok bye"

(End of phone call)

I slump back onto the bed, and notice a nurse is here, "um excuse me miss" I say "yes? may i help you?" she says back "Um do you know how long i have been here for?" " 2 days miss" she replies, "Is there any chance I can leave?" "Sorry sweetie but we need to watch over you" she smile before walking out. "Great" i muttered sarcastically.

After about 10 minutes Louis came in, "OMG Marni are you Ok???" " Yeah I'm fine" I replied, "C'mon were getting you outta here" he said "Were?" I asked confused then I saw Niall and Zayn "Ohh" I said Louis picked me up and Bridal style carried me and put me down on the floor. "Were going through the window while Niall and harry distracts everyone, ok?' he asked "yep got it" He held out his hands for me to stand on as the window was to high for me, I opend the window and snuck out I could hear screams like "I LOVE YOU HARRY!!" and "MARRY ME NIALL" I jumped out and safley landed on two feet, "Coasts clear" I told Louis, as I turned around I felt a thud on top of meand I fell to the ground, I looked up and saw Louis laying on top of me, he smirked, "How many carrots did you eat" I asked him playfully, Just as I was about to add a smart ass comment he leant forward and smashed his lips onto mine, I blocked out the world when we kissed I know this sounds                    cliché but it felt magical, at last he pulled away and said "Marni, will you go out on a date with me?"