Chapter 16~Birthday Present.....

Marni POV

Zoey and I walked down the streets of CHICAGO. It was 10:00 am and we had gotten up extra early so we could do some BIRTHDAY shopping. Zoey had to be careful though as she could get a head concussion at any moment.

With Nialls credit card and our EPIC shopping skills we were all set to go. The reason we were going birthday shopping today as today is Louis Birthday.

Zoey and I decided on what we are going to get him or more like what I decided. We walked into the pharmacy and waited to be served by an older woman.

"Hello girls what could I get you two?" she asked us in a very sweet manner. "Hi i'd like to buy some botox" I replied (A/N I dont know if you can get botox over the counter D:) she smiled at me before hurrying off behind a shelf.

I handed her Nialls creditcard as she scanned it. We left with a thanks. "Now for a card, then we have to go back really quickly incase he wakes up" I told her, she just nodded.

We walked into a newsagency and looked at the Birthday card rack. I found a cute one with the number 21 on it. Zoe and I walked down through the shopping centre to get back to the bus.

We arrived at the bus and no one was up except Garry. Zoey and I decided to use Louis Birhday present on him. (A/N The botox wears off in 2 days :D)

We quietly slipped into My room and saw Louis sleeping like a dead dog. His mouth was shut so it made it easier for us. We set up the botox injector and hovered it above his lips waiting for the right moment. His lips came to a smile and we quickly injected the botox.

When we were done his lips were now in a pedoish grin. HA PAYBACKS A BITCH!

We were sitting in the lounge room watching spongebob with the boys when louis came out. "Ihmh finx mee froats sooore" Louis tried to say.

Zoey and I just Burst out laughing. "Frrot?" he asked us which made us laugh even harder."Babe you have a little something, just go look in the mirror." I told him as I battered my eyelashes.

We heard an Awful ear peircing screech. Louis came running back in with a look of annoyance. "Happy....Birthday?" I told him unsure wether it was the right thing to say. He charged at me with full force and started...Tickling me? "Please..Stop! It wears off after a few days" I said inbetween laughs. He hmphed before storming off. Shit.

"Let him go cool down. Although how amusing it was...It was pretty stupid. Your lucky louis has Botox Remover" Liam said o me. Botox...What?

I just nodded but still decided to go upstairs. I walked up the stairs of the Tour Bus and knocked on the door of our room. "Come in" Louis sexy voice said. I walked in nervously.

"Sorry, It was a joke I promise. I'm really sor--" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. He twirled my hair in his hands. I had missed this.

We broke apart and breathed heavily. "Wheres my real Birthday present?" He smirked before placing his lips onto mine.

I had just noiced his lips wernt filled with botox anymore. It must've worked the remover stuff. Louis pulled onto the bed with him.

He took my shirt off leaving me in my bra and jeans.

He kissed me down the neck leaving a small lovebite. I let a small moan out. I rolled ontop of him and looked deep into his eyes knowing what he wanted.

A/N SOOOOO SHORT I KNOW!!!! But I have been really busy lately...Ok now im just lying! :( This had to be short cuz, The next chapter is 2 weeks later...DUN DUN DUN! Ok Bye My Lovlies! xx Oh and tell me what you think the next chapter is gonna be about  because it has something to do with the last scene ^^^^ xx