Chapter 4~Kidnapped

(A/N) HEY MY LITTLE PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 4!!!!!!!! OMG FINALLY!!!! Anyways THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XX ANYHOO ENJOY AND MAY THE FLUFFY PENGUINS GUIDE YOU XX

Marni POV

"PUT ME DOWN LIAM!!!" I screamed "Fine" he replied, he put me down before chasing after Zoey into the lobby. I grabbed another elevator and went outside the motel, I loved the outdoors it was so fresh I guess. I walked down the street and texted Louis where I was going and that I would be home in an hour to get ready for the date. I noticed a girls give me a few smirks but ignored them, I continued walking down the street and decided to go home. As I turned around 3 girls were pulling me into a van "HELP!!!, HELP!!, HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!" I screamed but it was too late I was tied up in the back of the van.

Louis POV

It had been nearly 2 hours since I last saw Marni and she was no where. I was starting to hyperventilate and was getting really worried, where could she be? Ever since she won that stupid contest bad things are happening to her, what did she ever do? Zoey was also crying on the floor. Something has happened to her, she wasn't answering any of her calls or texts. Liam broke the silence "We need to find her, it's been 5 days since we met her and she's been kidnapped.

Marni POV

I woke up in a room, with a bed and a toilet. It looked like a prison cell. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and was so glad that the men didn't take it away. I looked down and saw 28 missed calls and 43 missed texts. They were mainly from Louis and Zoey. I tried calling but had hardly any reception. Great . I looked around the room for an escape route, but of course there was nothing but a locked door and an air vent. Wait an Air vent, I thought. I hopped onto the bed and started climing through the vent. I made sure to creep really quietly. I could hear voices, hang on was that the boys voices I could hear?. I looked down out of the air vent grid thing I was near and saw the one and only Louis. How did they find me? I was about to yell when I felt myself falling to the ground.

Louis POV

I was talking to Harry when I felt my phone vibrate, it was Marni. "Guys it's Marni" I said, they all ran over to the phone to get a look, "Hello Marni, where are you?" I asked her frantically. "He..........meehh........................oxford..................pleeaaaseee...................quuiiicckk.........." Beep, Beep, Beep. there was nothing. "Great she had no reception" I said, "How are we supposed to find her now?" "Well from what I could hear she sounded like she was in trouble and I heard her say Oxford does that mean Oxford street?" Niall  said, "There's only one way to find out" Harry said. We bolted for the car and quickly strapped ourselves in. Harry was driving and only because he is a crazy driver so he'd get there really fast.

After 15 minutes of driving we arrived at an old run down building the perfect place for a murder, I thought to myself. Harry and I bolted towards the door. We started pounding on it and before we knew it we were pounding on some guys face. oops .  "May I help you?" I guy in his late 30's asked, "Yes I want my sister back" Harry said with gritted teeth. Wait sister? . "And my girlfriend" I added in. he stood there and laughed like a complete idiot. "Get here" he growled before grabbing us by the arms, "ZAYN, NIALL, ZOEY, LIAM!" I screamed but it was too late we were dragged inside.

After trying to find an escape route for a couple of minutes, I noticed an Air vent. "Harry theres an air vent" I said, he nodded aprovingly. I was about to climb into it when SMASH The air vent collapsed and a Limb Marni came flying out of it. "MARNI!" I screamed before rushing over to her pale body.

After an hour or so Marni finally woke up. "Marni" me and harry said before rushing over to her. "Louis, Harry" she said weakly. "It's us" Harry replied. "Thank you" she said, "What for?" I asked her, 'For coming" she replied and smiled weakly She slowly raised her head and kissed me, I kissed her back it was a couple of seconds before "What happend to Larry Stylinson?" Harry pouted, "Hey I can be shared" I said before Marni giggled, "So how are we gonna get outta here?" Marni asked.

(A/N) Hey guys I'm SOOOOO SORRY its been ages! I've been really busy lately and plus I'm working on two other stories cuz I can!!!! I'm doing one on Dr Who and another one on The Vampire Diaries :) I love you all remember to Vote, Fan, Comment!