Chapter 13~Eleanor

(A/N) Just Letting you know This is the LAST bit of Drama for a while :) So yeah. The only drama we will have is probs fans mobbing the boys :) I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating earlier but ENJOY oh and P.S The contest is STILL OPEN so ENTER PEOPLE! XD ~Renée

LOUIS DREAM POV

"Marni please I, I, I Love you" I pleaded to the wrecked girl who I had just shattered into a million pieces. "Goodbye Louis have fun with you ex or should I say Girlfriend" she ran off into the lobby crying.

I turned to the smirking Eleanor she grabbed my wrists but I pushed her off me. "Aww whats wrong Boobear? You have me now" she giggled as she leaned in to kiss me. I slapped that bitch and hard, I hated her she can go Rot in hell for all I care.

"You'll pay, Louis Tomlinson!, It's not a threat it's a promise" she spat before leaving to retreive her stuff. i bolted towards the lobby hoping to catch marni. There she was with a knife at her neck. I looked up and saw Eleanor laughing maniaclly.

"Eleanor STOP!" I screamed butr it wqas too late. Marni lie there motionless. i dropped to my knees as tears starting to pour down from my face. "I told you I would get back" eleanor hissed before storming off. I sat there staring at the lifeless body of my girlfriend. Before I could blink everything started vanishing.

LOUIS REALITY POV

I bolted upright in bed and started panting, sweat was dripping from my face. i scanned the room for Marni. She lay there peacefully asleep. I kissed her left temple, before lying back down knowing she was safe. Why was i having Dreams about my ex? i put my head back onto the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

ZOEY POV

I sat down and ate my cornflakes while the boys were watching some youtube cartoon of themselves. "I LIKE TAC-OS!!" Harry screamed before running off somewhere in the Bus.

I chuckled. I noticed I hadn't seen Marni all day. I walked up to Marni and Louis room and saw her sitting there staring at a picture on Louis phone?

i sat down next to her on the bed, which by the way was very comfy. "Hey you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah ummm i'm fine" she managed to mumble. "You sure?" i asked again she just nodded. i let out a sigh and left the room.

I saw the boys sitting around looking depressed. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT DEPRESSED????? "Whats wrong kingkong?" I asked them, they didn't answer but instead handed me a phone..hang on wasn't that Marnis. I looked at the screen it was a video. Why would they want to show me a video on Marnis phone? As Louis pressed play a guilty expression filled his face.

"Eleanor!! Please, Eleanor" The video played. It was Louis Talking in his sleep. So that's why Marni was acting so strange. "I feel so bad now, I didnt know I was doing that. I had a nightmare about Eleanor last night that would explain why" Louis said to us. We all nodded in approval. "Well im gonna talk to her" Louis told us before walking off.

~~~~~~

"WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!!!!" Harry and I sang while we were standing on the table. No we were NOT drunk.....Ok maybe a little. "I think little is too much of a understatement" harry giggled.

Ooops I must've said that out loud. Well it had been around 7 hours since I saw the video and well Louis and Marni have made up and to celebrate We all decided to drink!! Well all of us except Liam who was playing COD, but I could easily beat him. When i'm Sober enough.

Niall was already on the floor passed out and Louis and Marni went out on a date instead of getting their asses kicked by alcahol. Weaklings.

Harry sat down and rubbed his temples. Now's my chance, I jumped off the table and landed ontop of Harry with a thud. "Ahh...god Zo don't do that" he scolded me before laughing. I looked at my watch and realised it was 5:30pm.

"ZAYN!! WHAT'S FOR DINNER!!" I yelled to the really drunk Zayn who was on twitter. "Poop" he replied with a smirk. YUKK!!!  "LIAM WHAT'S FOR DINNER!!?!!" "PIZZA!!" he shouted back, cool. i ran up to the Buses inbuilt phone and dialled the Pizza place.

We sat on the very uncomfortable sofa watching Iron Man and eating Pizza. My head was throbbing and I'm sure i'm not the only one. We noticed the Tour Bus had stopped moving and the front door had opened. Two voices were laughing at eachother. Niall and I turned around to see Marni and Louis walking in together hand in hand. It looked like they were pretty drunk. "TRUTH OR DARE!!" Louis yelled before belly flopping ontop of Zayn. 6 Drunk idiots, 1 sober man and a game of Truth or dare? Shall be very interesting.