Chapter 14~Drunk, Hangovers and Truth or dare

Zoey POV

I was stuffing my face of sugar while everyone else formed a circle in line with me. I was purposely stuffing my face full of lollies because me being drunk and eating too much sugar, sends me Hypo.

"Liam You go first" Harry dragged out while sipping his beer. "Ok, Niall I dare you to ring up Mcdonalds and file a complaint. But The complaint has to be 'Well hello I would like to file a complaint about me Niall Horan finding a human poo in my burger" Liam said proudly.

I burst into hyserics along with Marni, Zayn, Louis and Harry. Liam just smirked while Niall smirked back at him. Niall whipped out his phone like a ninja. He dialled the number to a Chicago Mcdonalds seeing we were going to tour there next. We all made sure we didn't laugh like idiots through it.

Nialls POV

My head was throbbing really bad. As I put the phone to my ear I looked at everyone else around me they either had their face in a pillow or cupping their hands to hid etheir laughter. 

"Hello Mcdonals here, This is Karry how may I help you?" Karry asked on the other end of the phone.

"Hi this is Niall Horan from One Direction" I replied back in a girly voice.

"That's what they all say" she replied with no emotion in her voice.

"Anyways, well i came into your store today and I bought a Big Mac and a large Fries. When i came back to the Tour bus, I went to take a bite out of my burger when i smelt something funny". "I looked down and saw it was human....poo" I continued trying not to laugh.

"Look, i don't know who you are, but go get a FUCKING LIFE!" Karry yelled into the phone before hanging up one me.

I turned my phone off and looked at everyone. I burst out into laughter. "Was tha-a-at g-o-od enoough?" I slurred to liam. he just nodded.

It was my turn now. I decided to do something really funny.

"Zoey, Truth or Dare?" I asked her. She thought for a bit before smirking "Dare".

"I dare you to sleep strapped onto the roof of the Tourbus, with only a pillow" I did the BIGGEST pedoish smirk I could. I think it was that or the dare that scared her because she had a horrified look on her face XD.

"I'll, I'll I'll do it" she said bravely. My eyes grew wider at the bravery she had.

"I'm tired let's go back to bed" Marni yawned. We all agreed.

The Bus driver had stopped so Liam could set Zoeys bed up.

Liam POV

I was the only sober man left. I climbed through the man hole on the second floor. Louis chucked me a pillow, a blanket and some rope.

I carefully helped Zoey up onto the roof of the bus. She layed down on the pillow and tucked herself underneath the blankets. I quickly tightened the rope around her so she wouldn't fall out seeing she was drunk. "Thanks Li" she said as she yawned and closed her eyes.

I climbed back down the man hole and saw everyone was dancing to really loud music. God I thought they were going to bed.

"BED!" I shouted to everyone who was dancing like retarted chickens. They all looked at me before running off to their rooms. Ha Daddy Direction gone all scary. Who would've thought.

Zoey POV

I carefully looked at my watch as i didn't want to fall off the roof. It was 12:34 am. My head was pounding and it was freezing. The cold air blew my hair in unknown directions.

I pulled the blanket to my chin and grabbed my phone from my jacket. I wasn't as drunk as before but instead I was having a hangover.

I went on twitter and checked my mentions. Thank god all of them were nice ones! I turned off my phone and carefully slid it into my pocket. I closed my eyes and hoped sleep would come soon.

I was nearly asleep when The bus started. Oh God. The engines started going and before I knew it we were moving. I clutched onto the rope with my dear old life. I knew i wouldn't fall off the bus as Liam had tied the rope really tight. Or so I hoped.

As I started getting used to the driving it started raining and really hard. The wind got stronger and when I say strong I mean really strong. I'm gonna fall. I'm gonna fall. My brain started telling me. I went to sit up really carefully so I could climb back down the man hole.

As I got my grip on the roof I carfully opened the hatch. I held on to the handles and crefully stepped so I was inline with the hole.

 I went to take a step down onto the ladder when WOOSH A gush of wind went pass me and I lost my grip and went flying to the other side of the bus roof. I was hanging on by the rails as my body was hanging off the edge. I was scared shitless. "HARRY!, LIAM!!! BOYS!!!!!!" I yelled with all my might. No one answered.

I was losing grip on the bus roof. I used all of my strength to try and help me get up. STUPID NANDOS! I found a pipe that I clung my foot onto. I carefully let one hand go. I grabbed on the pole with my right hand. As I took my left hand off, "AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I went flying in the air. My body landed with a thump. I looked up and say the bus drive away. "Harry!" I tried to yell but blackness over took me.

A/N CLIFFHANGER! XD hehe anyhoo will they come back for her??? Or will she BE GONE!!!??? No im not that cruel. Also ENTER MY CHARACTER COMP!!! PEOPLES, So Tell me in the comment section what you think will happen! xx