Chapter 3~Pranks and Idiots

(A/N) VAS HAPPENIN MY LITTLE PINEAPPLES!!!! YESSSSSS I GOT MORE THAN 30 VIEWS. THANKS GUYS FOR READING!!! <3 <3 <3 ANYHOO ENJOYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the Fluffy Penguins be with you!

Marni POV

I Opened the door of the hotel room and found  Zoey,Liam, Harry, Niall and Zayn fast asleep in the livingroom, Niall and Zayn went home before we did after I got out. I decided to play a prank on them, i told Lou, and he agreed, I went into the Kitchen and grabbed a metal pot and a wooden spoon, Lou stood on the coffee table and put the pot on his head, I ran upstairs and hid in Liams bedroom, This shall be interesting.

Louis POV

I raised the wooden spoon, then started banging it as hard as I could then I started singing at the top of my lungs "It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday, Were lookin forward to the weeekend, weekend, ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY GETTIN DOWN ON CARROT DAY!!! WAKE UP YOU BLUDDY BUM HEADS!!!!!" Everyone jerked there head up and asked "WHATS WITH THE BLUDDY RACKIT YOU DUMBWIT SINGER!!!" Zoey yelled, "There is a visitor here to see you" I smirked back "Who?" Liam growled. "My Girlfriend" I replied, all there faces had a shock expression on them. "I'M JUST KIDDING AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!" I burst out laughing before they all joined in. "Now seriously Lou who's here?" Harry asked, "There hiding" I replied "Go find them" I continued before they all rushed up stairs and began searching for Marni.

Marni POV

I could hear footsteps coming closer, I ducked down and made sure nobody saw me, I looked over a little and saw that it was Harry, "Is anyone here?" he asked questioningly "No" I yelled back, "Marni is that you?" He asked full of excitement "Who else", Harry potter?" "MArni come here this instant I need a Hug NOW!" he said I jumped out and gave him the biggest bear hug on the planet. "Guys come here quick look who I found" Everyone came rushing through the door and Game me a massive group hug, "OMG Marni we have missed you soo much!" Zoey said, "Are you ok?" Liam said, "Yes why wouldn't I be, well i'm not Harry potter but i'm fine" I said giggling, "besides the fact that I feel like i'm wearing a trillion corsets guys" I said pointing in every-ones direction accusingly. "Sorry"they all mumbled before pulling away. 

I woke up to a bright light, agh who opened the curtains? I jumped out of bed excited for the day ahead I can't believe i'm going on a date with LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!! tonight. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair, I got out and looked through my wardrobe and found a pair of denim shorts and a Yellow t-shirt that had Roxy written on the front. I put on my favourite black converse and brushed my hair. I applied a little bit of mascara and foundation. I walked downstairs to find a huge smile on Zoeys face, "What are you so happy about?" I implied looking at her, "Find out for yourself" she said with a smirk, "Boys" I asked questionably, "Well we were talking to management and we asked if you to could come on tour with us" Niall said, my jaw dropped, "And they said yes, we also phoned your parents and they agreed" Louis added with a grin on his face. I ran over to them all and gave them bear hugs and thanked them so much it could have filled the Titanic. I ran upstairs to my room and sat on my bed, I pulled my phone out and tweeted @Louis_Tomlinson Thank you so much I love you right now :D. Within minutes I got over 500 followers.shit that quick. My phone beeped and I had a look, @RJ101101 Your welcome babe ;). I had a look and another thousand followers. wow they must be obsessed with them. I was really bored and didn't want breakfast so I had a great prank in mind. I walked down stairs, "Boys go shopping NOW" I told them 'Why?" they asked "I need the house for cleaning" I lied "Now shoo, shoo" "Fine" they grumbled before storming out of the house, I looked at Zoey, and we basically read each others minds, "Prank time!" We called out. I ran upstairs and grabbed all of the toothbrushes except for mine and Zoeys, I looked at the shower and wow did it need cleaning in Harrys room. I started scrubbing the shower from top to bottom with every ones toothbrush. Ha i'm so evil. I then put them back into place before running down and stealing all of Louis carrots and hiding them in the air con vent, ( I know weird) 

Zoey POV

Me and Marni had the same Idea PRANK TIME. Marni rushed upstairs while I went into the kitchen and found all of The spoons, I went into Liams room and taped all of the spoons all over the walls. Ha i'm so evil. I rushed down stairs to find Marni reading a magazine, I plopped down next to her and asked "You excited for tonight" I elbowed her, " Yeah" she replied. We read some Magazines before the boys walked in, "Hey girls, hang on the house isn't cleaned....What did you two get up to?"  Liam asked, "Nothing" we replied in sync with huge smirks on our faces. They rushed upstairs with worried looks on their faces, they probably suspected something. "GIRLS!" A very angry Liam yelled, SHIT! "RUN!" I say to Marni, we started heading for the door and before we knew it we were being held up in the air. "LET ME DOWN LIAM!" I screamed "NEVER!!!" He yelled with a wicked laugh, this wasn't gonna end well. "HARRY HELP!!!" I yelled but he just stood there laughing his Pineapples off. I hate him. I continued yelling before being chucked into the motels pool. I tried swimming up but My hair was stuck in the drain. I needed air and quickly. I was about to black out when a pair of strong arms lifted me to the surface. I saw that those strong arms were Harrys. I started breathing in deeply and soon recovered. I saw the worried look on Harry and everybodys face, "What?" I asked them puzzled I mean I'm fine and all but wheres Marni?

(A/N) Where is Marni???? O.o anyhoo sorry for the late upload was busy doing cross country practice :( SEE YA SOON MY FLUFFLY LITTLE PENGUINS!!