Chapter 11~'Press'

Marni POV

I walked shamefully to the veranda with Paul. I think he might have mentally killed me 100 billion times. He came to a hault and i nearly fell over him. "Why?" was all he said, no expression, nothing. "It was a joke Paul, I wanted to get him back" i replied truthfully. He shook his head before leaving. I walked in and saw Liam applying a fake eyebrow. "Sorry Li, Friends?" i asked him, he nodded before coming over to hug me. I looked at his face and realised his eyebrow was crooked. It should stay that way though. EVIL! . "Can we go out somewhere, before rehersals?" Niall whined. Everyone nodded in approval.

We walked down the busy street, we were going to some retsurant for lunch. When we arrived we sat ourselves down and grabbed the menu. I sat inbetween louis and Liam who was wearing shades to make sure his weird looking fake eyebrow wasn't noticeable. I orded a Chicken burger and lemonade. As our food arrived we dug in. I moaned in delight, BEST BURGER EVER!

As we walked out of the resturant we heard a scream saying "OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!" We all had pale faces, shit. louis grabbed my hand, and took of sprinting towards the black van that awaited us. Louis managed to get there just in time as the fans had just missed out on grabbing my leg. "Phew, that was close" Zayn chuckled. I laughed at his little 'fake' sweat wiping.

"BOOBEAR!, Niall stole my Hat!" harry cried to louis. Gosh these boys are so immature. I wipped out my phone like a ninja, yup that's right imma Ninja! XD, I logged onto twitter and looked through some Directioners accounts. I was about to log off when a photo caught my eye. It was from one of the fans that were chasing us. It was liams fake eyebrow falling off. Oh no. Now we are going to be bugged by questions! "Boys and Zoey" I asked them all but no one heard me, 'Boys and Zoey?" I questioned them, still no answer. "BOYS and ZOEY!" i yelled waving my hands in different directions. they all shut up, and looked at me. I showed them the picture. Liam looked terrified while everyone else was trying to hide back a laugh. All of a sudden Liams phone rung, who could it be?.

Liam POV

My phone rung as we were in the van. I wonder who it is. 

(Phone Convo-L=Liam, P=Press)

L:Hello?

P:Hi were from The SunSunshine and we have a few questions for you.

L: How did you get my number?

P:First off, Is it true that you wear fake eyebrows?

L: No

P: then what was that picture on twitter?

L: Nothing, no GOOD BYE!

I hung up my phone and slid down my seat, god i hated press.

Marni POV

We arrived at the arena. The boys had rehersals now so Zoey and i headed towarss the VIP lounge where we could wait in luxury and be left alone in peace. Of course The boys had other plans. 'NO I'm NOT singing with you guys tonight!" Zoey yelled back to Harry as she stomped her foot. they boys had decided that Zoey would make a great addition to tonights performance. "But you have a GREAT voice" Liam added, "Please????" They all sung together. "Fine" she sighed before grabbing my arm and dragging me back stage.

A/N:HEY MY PINEAPPLES! the fluffy penguins said you were SOOOO good to me, that i have Over 500 READERS!!!! Mud yeah! XD I love you all BYEE xx