20,000 reads!

It feels as though I was writing the 10,000 thank you chapter merely weeks ago, and everything is happening so quickly I don't even have time to comprehend it anymore.

I am sooooooooo overwhelmed. I don't have words that are enough to describe the shock, surprise, realisation, excitement, and the littlest hint of anxiety. A good kind of anxiety, though. The kind of anxiety that hangs around with the hope of the future and what it may bring to me.

The moment it hit 20k I saw it as more than a number, as opposed to how I used to see it, and now it is thousands of intrigued faces and messages. And by saying thousands I am no longer exaggerating and that is so obscure and insane and I am almost intimidated by it.

I remember before joining wattpad I heard my friend achieved 1,000 reads and I imagined never being able to gain that much attention in my entire life. And now it has been a little over a year and I'm at 20,000, and life seems unreal.

I am forever grateful, and I know I repeat myself a load but I just can't comprehend anything enough to determine which words are appropriate.

For the records, new chapters are on the way, I just want to have 20 in the bank so I can post them two or three times a week without running out too quickly. I'd be the biggest and best help ever if you could give suggestions towards the storyline, whether privately or publicly, don't be afraid to say anything I am open to everyone.

Thank you endlessly, you mean the world to me. Thank you so, so, so, so, so much! I love you all!

btw, heres some sneak peeks towards a book that will be coming after this one will be finished

( or earlier if you want)