The Burning Idol

"Haruhi! Hurry up! You'll be late!" Haruhi quickly walked out the school building, "Late for what Senpai?" Tamaki looked at her before shouting loudly, "Why the Akihito Noriaki burn concert!" Haruhi was quickly shoved into a Limo before she gave a surprised look, "A-Akihito?" Kyoya looked towards her, obviously uninterested in the fanboying of the twins and Tamaki, "Hmm? So you know the Idol?"

"I think so. I knew a boy when we were in Elementary school with that name, though I'm sure it's not him." They pulled up to the large concert venue, "We all have a VIP pass, as well as a meet up with him. So make sure you keep this on and don't get lost!" Damn rich bastards... They all sat down before hearing a loud squeal from all the girls, "Looks like it's starting." They could all see a beautiful man with red hair and orange eyes a loud scream came from all the girls and few boys.

" They could all see a beautiful man with red hair and orange eyes a loud scream came from all the girls and few boys

The male moved the microphone up to his mouth and begun to sing the song was a rock version of a popular song, "The club isn't the best place to find a lover, so the bar is where I go." They watched as he smirked as he moved his hips side to side flashing a wink towards the girls up front. His energy was contagious as Haruhi looked a little confused, "Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then we talk slow." He was moving in sync with his dancers, as he started to walk farther up the stage waggling a finger seductively in a 'come here' motion.

"Come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me I'll give it a chance now." Haruhi watched the male, a flash of surprise crossing her face, Aki?! Her cheeks turned bright red at the sensual way his hips moved, "Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox and then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like." He gave a smirk as he was hopping around with tons of energy the crowd dancing, the crowd screaming as he reached his hand out to them, "Girl, you know I want your love, your love was handmade for somebody like me." The host club watched as he moved back with a suggestive wink to the swooning ladies before he did the motion of come here with his whole hand before he moved his hips.

"Come on now follow my lead. I might be crazy, but don't mind me." He then looked at the Host club and gave a sultry smile moving near them leaning against the wall giving a side gaze to the club. He winked towards the group as Kyoya tilted his head with Mori, "Say, boy, let's not talk too much, grab on my waist and put that body on me." He went to the dancers as he placed a hand on the girl dancer who danced sultry near him. He continued to sing, "Come on now, follow my lead. Come, come on now, follow my lead." They all smiled as he leaped up and shouted out, "Ready! Go!" The whole crowd sang along with him as he smiled and jumped around excitedly.

"I'm in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like magnets do." He placed his hand on his chest giving a cute sad face, "although my heart is falling too, I'm in love with your body." Haruhi looked surprised as he sang and looked to be having so much fun, wow, I never knew you wanted this. Aki had a large smile as he pointed randomly into the crowd, "And last night you were in my room, and now my bed sheets smell like you. Everyday discovering something brand new, I'm in love with your body."