The Drama of an Idol

"But Tori! What if we are sent to hell?"

"You won't be sent to hell. I'll go." Aki looked up as he took a deep breath, "I would go... I would do anything to protect you." The girl before him looked surprised clinging to his chest, "Y-You can't! I know how you feel about that! Please! We can go back! We don't have to keep going! I'm happy now!" He looked at the girl gently holding her hands, "Hanna... I'm not turning back. You've made me learn so much about myself. I don't want to be that cold outcast any more."

"T...Tori." He softly kissed her knuckles before looking up and shouting, "Hanna!" She was shoved to the ground by him a loud shot ringing out as he looked up, "D...Dammit." Hanna felt something wet oozing from above her, "T-Tori!" Aki had given her a small smile, "I...I told you..." Hanna quickly held him close as the male coughed, a large metaphorical hole in his heart, and a bigger actual one in his stomach.

"Tori! Tori! Stay with me! Please! W-we still need to go to prom! We need to have that dance! Please!" A weakened Aki reached his hand up and touched her cheek, "H...Hanna?" She sniffled as she looked at him, "Y-Yes...?" Aki gave a pained smile towards her as he whispered, "I...love you." She cried as his angel wings shown and his body slowly fading as she sobbed, "I-I love you too. Tori.... tori!" They shared a passionate kiss, before Aki disappeared completely.

"Wow! That was so good!" Haruhi looked surprised while Honey, Tamaki, the twins, and Hari cried, "So this is what he was dressed for." Hari had brought a movie that Aki was in because Haruhi had asked him to, "Where is Aki now?" Hari looked down glancing to Haruhi, "He and I got into an argument... I haven't talked to him lately. I'm worried." Aki then entered through the doors with a small yawn, his attire showed he just came from a physical class, "Good afternoon..."

"Aki. How was Karate?" Aki was very polite towards the group as he wiped his face with a towel, "It was fine Hari. The leader is tough. But I'm alright with that." The whole host club noticed how he seemed a little off, his shoulders were more tense, his mouth was in an indifferent line, and his eyes showed annoyed and sad emotions, "Hari, I've got to go to a music video shooting today. Do you want to come?"

"No, I am going to the waterpark with the Host Club." Aki gave a small frown as he looked at the group, "Fine. I'm off then." Aki walked out of the room while Hari frowned, "He's mad." The twins frowned as well, after the blow up they had it was obvious it was not a good time in their relationship.

"Say, Hari-kun, what do you want to do? When we get there?" Hari turned looking at Honey with a smile, "Swim. I haven't gone swimming in a very long time!" Honey smiled brightly before he grabbed the kid's hand and walked off.

At the waterpark:

Hari laughed as he splashed Honey and Mori, they both had little floaties on. Honey climbed onto Mori for some height advantage while Hari laughed before he ran over to Haruhi with Honey both stating at the same time, "Haru-chan!" Honey smiled holding her arm, "Want some coconut juice to drink?" Hari grabbed her other arm with a large smile, "Or maybe some mango cake?" Haruhi looked confused before she mumbled, "Um... sure, the coconut juice."

"Okay!" They both ran off Honey smiling because he got the right drink, "I told you she'd want coconut juice!" Honey laughed as Hari gave an adorable pout to him.

"Well the cake is really good!" They both laughed as Honey went to get some juice while Hari giggled. They ran over Honey giving her her juice, "Haru-chan!" They both clung to her arm with a bright smile, "Let's go play! They have a current pool over there." Haruhi sat up with a frown, "No, I'm not swimming today. Huh? Honey-senpai, Hari-kun, do you not know how to swim?" The two smiled and shook their head before the smile in their ring floaties, "Just looks cuter this way." They smiled and posed, Honey's floaty had pink bunnies on it, while Hari's had blue music notes all over it. They both ran off with a bright smile in the current pool, while they started to swim together. I wonder what big brother is doing right now?