The Naughty Type

Today Aki was asleep on the couch, surprising all of the host club, "Isn't he supposed to be at music club?" Kyoya shook his head observing the sleeping male, "No, he had Karate today. However it looks like the captain gave him a break today." They had noticed when he first came he didn't really speak, and his uniform, pristine as always, smelled with perfume. But they didn't question it, for all they knew Aki could have been bombarded with girls before he came, "Aki-chan! Aki-chan!" He gave a small groan as he opened his eyes, "Honey-senpai?"

"It's time for you to get dressed!" Aki grumbled before he slowly sat up, "Alright." He stood up before quickly changing into his clothes and took a deep breath as he sat on the ground near Tamaki in princely garb (like prince Sohma from Black Butler) stating, "Welcome!" The child that was there looked shocked before Aki saw the boy, "Shiro?" The twins sighed softly at the guest, "Oh, it's just a kid." Someone else spoke after them, "And a boy, no less."

"Aki, you know him?" Aki nodded before Tamaki smiled deep into his roll of king, "What's wrong, little lost boy? Do you need something from our palace?" He stood up staring at Aki and Tamaki, "Y-You're this place's king and prince right?" Aki looked surprised as Tamaki as well before he smiled, "Am I wrong?" Tamaki called him close as Aki tilted his head, "Here, little lost boy." Shiro walked over as Aki looked confused, "What did you just call us?"

"King and prince." Tamaki was deeply moved as Aki just looked annoyed, "Oh, 'king'! Yes indeed, I am the King of this Host Club. And Aki is the prince!" Aki shook his head giving a smile towards him, "Pretty soon I shall be taking that title from you."

"I'm Takaoji Shiro, elementary 5th-year, class A!" He points at them both, "I hereby petition the Host Club King and Prince to take me on as an apprentice." The Host Club all looked shocked while Tamaki, and surprisingly Aki, blushed.

Aki was currently smiling as he spoke with his regulars, "Ah, Mina-chan, How is your friend you asked me about going?" The girl blushed, "y-you remembered!" He laughed softly, "Of course I remembered my dear. I would never forget something you ever said." The girl smiled as the others smiled, "Aki-chan! Aki-chan!" He turned around seeing Honey sniffling, "honey-senpai?" The girls blush as he immediately went into 'brother' mode and patted his head, "what's wrong?"

"I can't find Usa-chan..." the girls looked shocked as Aki gave a small nod, "I know where they are. Come on. I'll show you." He walked back to his table and smiled picking up the bunny, "Usa-chan had snuck their way over here. He came to take some of my cake." Honey looked shocked as Aki smiled and made Usa-chan wave, "but don't be mad at Usa-chan. They wanted to give you the cake because they love you so much!" The girls noticed sparkles around the two before he gave back Usa and hearing the girl yell out, "T-Tamaki, you idiot!" Aki immediately took hold of the girl's hand and pulled her close, lifting her chin and giving a soft smile.

"Princess... who has taken thy joy from thou's eyes?" The girl sniffled as he listened to her, "T-The kid s-said I look like a carp!" He gave a soft chuckle gently looking at her, "He was greatly mistaken then, for you are a lovely Koi fish, beautiful and truly iconic. Don't let such words dull your own beauty." The girl swooned in his arms his charming smile winning her over, "O-Oh, Aki-Idol!" He smiled and wiped her tears, "Please, just call me Aki, my darling." Aki let her go as she walked away before he noticed Shiro panicking, "Shiro-kun. Come here please." He walked over to him before Aki knelt down, "Next time please don't call someone a carp. It could hurt a woman's feelings causing them to become sad." The boy nodded as the girls sighed at how calm Aki seemed to be today, "Aki-san?"

"Yes Shiro?" The little boy looked concerned, "How is your family doing? Hari talked to me a bit earlier about you." He sighed, "I'm fine Shiro. Let him know he can come home if he wants. I've got to change. I'll be right back okay?" Shiro nodded while Aki grabbed a bag and quietly went into the changing room. Aki gave a small hum as he changed, removing his clothing, "Aki-senpai, Shiro-kun told me-" Haruhi walked in the changing room before seeing a shirtless Aki, his back was covered in scratches and dark marks, the male turned his head.