The Twins and Aki Fight

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!" The Host club was 'secretly' watching Aki practice his latest dance moves with his brother counting and smiling. Hari was cheering as he spoke to him, "Onii-san! You look so cool!" Aki smiled as he took the small towel from him, "You think so?" Hari nodded quickly, as Aki chuckled, "Mhmm! Are you excited?"

"Of course, my concert is going to be coming up soon." He smiled before Hari laughed, "We better move the furniture back before the Host club gets here! Kyoya-san will get mad if we don't." Aki smiled at him, "Alright, I'll handle the tables, can you do the chairs?" Hari smiled as the two brothers happily started to move the table, and set up the chair for Tamaki to sit in before he smiled at Hari, "Hari, maybe you'll be allowed to stay in the host club, of course I don't want you hosting but you're quite close to the host club now."

"Haruhi-chan is really nice! Sometimes I forget she's a girl!" He laughs before shaking his head and sitting on the arm of the chair, "Well, now we just have to wait." Hari nodded before he turned his head, "Could we watch that show with Yoichi in it?" Aki gave a chuckle as he nodded, "I'll make sure it's recorded." They sat down before the Host club walked in and Aki gave a wave, "Yo!" Honey smiled, "Aki-chan! You're better!" He laughs and rubs the back of his neck, "Yep! I just had a bad cold that messed up my voice for a little while. But I'm up to par now!"

The Host Club is Open:

Hari was laughing with Honey as he ate some cake while Aki was flirting with the girls, "Aki-sama, when are you going to perform again?" Aki smirked as he leaned back in the chair, "Well my manager loved the image I had in that video, and now that my cold is gone I'll be doing a concert in a few episodes. But until then, my dear, I can perform one on one concerts with you." He winked to one of the girls who blushed brightly, "W-with me?" The girls swooned as Aki chuckled before he looked at Hikaru and Kaoru, "Let's play the 'Which one is Hikaru-kun?' game!" Aki smiled as his customers ran over to play too as Aki smiled and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Ah? This game?" He chuckled a the two posed familiarly before they spoke in the same way, "Now then, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" The girls looked nervous as she looked at them both, "Oh, this is hard." The other nodded in agreement, "They look too much alike." Aki smiled as he leaned against the couch causing some girls to blush, "There's never been a girl who could really tell us apart before." Aki chuckled walking to them with a smile, "Correct. However, I happen to have told them appart plenty of times." They looked surprised, "Really? Can you now?"

"Simple. The one on the left is Kaoru. The one on the right is Hikaru." He walked over and took off their hats and smiled, "We've been really close for a long time, so it's easy to tell them apart." The girls giggled before Haruhi walked by, "What a ridiculous game." The twins glanced towards her with a look, "Huh? Something you don't like about it?" The three boys watched Haruhi as Aki kept his hands around the twin's shoulders, "It's not just that. I can't quite figure out why you two are so popular. And why girls like when Aki is with you." A small image of the three frowning saying 'Boo...' appeared near her as they all mumbled, "That's telling us." Aki let go of the twins so they could explain, as he moved behind Haruhi, with the twins on either side.

"Apparently, Haruhi doesn't..." Hikaru started as Kaoru finished, "...understand the merits of having twins in the Host Club." The twins smiled as Aki sat down in a chair like a prince, his smile shining, "Listen here." Aki observed as roses appeared around the two as he had his arms crossed while the twins kept speaking, "Just having a couple of good-looking homosexuals earns plenty of high points. And making a show of teetering between that and friendship is also desirable." Aki decided to stand as one girl observed excitedly.

"But in our case, being twins, we get to use the most forbidden of taboos as a weapon." The twins walked to a girl as Hikaru took her chin, "On top of that, there's the scenario of having two people, who have such deep ties to each other, loving you at the same time." Then Kaoru took her chin too, "It's the ultimate young woman's romance, right?" Aki chuckled as he walked over, "As for all three of us together... me being a famous Idol means I have an 'image', having such a relationship with my fans are a no-no. Adding to the fact I've known them both for such a long time-" Aki felt his waist have hands on it, making sure he was relaxed he placed his hand upon the cheek of Hikaru who spoke.