Mori and Aki have an Apprentince

Aki was quite relaxed today creating some songs as he smiled to himself.

"Onii-san!" Aki turned his head, "yes Hari?"

"Tamaki-san said I could dress up with you today!" Aki smiled and nodded, "alright. Come on." Aki set down his little book before walking to the changing area with his brother. Giving a small laugh as His brother seemed so excited.

"Do you know something I don't Hari?"

"Maybe!" Aki gave a small chuckle, and got dressed.

Aki gave a smile as he walked with his brother, who was in a cute smaller version of his, as Aki walked over and gave a small laugh

"Sit here Aki, Hari you can sit in his lap." The posed themselves before the doors opened, "welcome." Aki was calm in his area relaxed with his blade near him sheathed, "Aki-kun, you're dressed as Himura Kenshin, right?" Aki gave a little smile, "Hai, Hanai-domo. Sessah (this one) will protect you if you come to harm de gozaru.(that it is)" Hari ran over, "Aki-kun!" He smiled and hugged Hari with a smile before he gave a small noise, "ow-ow! You're on my hair."

"But it's soft." Aki gave a small smile of embarrassment as the girls giggled. Aki stood up and excused himself before he walked over to the twins and smiled, "Hikaru, Kaoru! How are you two?"

"Good. And you? Your majesty?" Aki gave a blush causing the girls to squeal, "I-I'm not royalty!"

"You're descended from it."

A few minutes later:

Aki was sitting next to Mori sipping some tea before he and Mori both turned. Aki took out the blade as Mori and he both stabbed the dividers causing girls to swoon but the Host club to be shocked.

"Hari. Move away from the divider."

"O-okay Onii-san!" Hari moved behind him as he pulled his blade back, "Aki-san? Mori-senpai?"

"Why the sudden lunge?!"

"Discontent about not getting any attention?"

"But Aki-san is the main character!" Aki stayed ready, ignoring Tamaki before the door opened, "no." Aki stood with Mori, "We have a trespasser/intruder." Hari looked scared as the male yelled out, "Morinozuka Takashi! Noriaki Akihito!" The host club but the two looked scared, "a surprise attack?!" Aki just stood there with his blade as the male bowed, "Senpai's! Please take me on as your apprentice!"

"Huh?" Aki and Mori looked shocked, "Takashi?"

Club hours have ended:

Aki was standing a good distance away as Hari was with Honey and Mori. Glaring at the red haired male, "also, he is reared by his classmates as 'the human blizzard'."