Sightseeing in Korea!

Aki smiled as he touched the floor of the airport terminal and baggage claim. He was greeted by tons of fans and happily took photos with a few, one fan even gave him a cute pair of fox slippers, which caused an adorable gentle blush upon his already happy face. Everyone went into a car and Aki calmly asked the driver to take them to a district called Myeongdong. Tamaki was curious and decided to ask him about his Album.

"What is it called? You never told us about it." Suddenly the cool and happy Idol changed into a nervous and blushing boy. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well... you guys actually helped me." All of the Host club and Hari looked shocked, "Really?" Aki nodded with a soft sigh looking out the window, "My album is about self-reflection. My image used to be focused on a perfect Idol. Never stepping out of place, always looking nice. Sensual, but modest. Always perfect. I had to sing songs even if I didn't like them. I never got to be myself." Honey looked upset, hugging Usa-chan close to him, "That sounds bad..." Aki smiled gently towards him, "I'm still grateful for the experience. After I met you all, I became more and more confident, and looking back on all of my past. So in this Album is called Retrospect, I'm going to be having songs I wrote myself. And everything is going to be different." Tamaki looked like he was going to cry, Haruhi looked surprised while Hari already had a tiny smile on his face.

"I'm not going to completely throw my old image away. I'm still going to have that spunk, it's a part of me now. I even am going to have you guys in my music video. It's going to be a double song." The host smiled, as each person seemed a little better after his assurance. The car slowed down as Aki looked out the window with a smile, "I'm taking you guys to my favorite Green Tea shop. They serve other kinds but I like their cakes and ice cream." They looked surprised and excited, "Perfect start to a great day!" Aki laughed at Honey's cheer. Aki opened the door, waving at the driver as everyone left the car, "We'll be walking and taking a train for a while." Aki led them to a shop called O'sulloc Tea House, it had brick and glass as most of it's structure.

He happily entered the shop, it was partially obusy but he noticed the second floor was mostly empty

He happily entered the shop, it was partially obusy but he noticed the second floor was mostly empty. Honey blushed at the aray of rolls and sweets as the twins ordered a green tea, Hikaru ordered a double shot of green tea. Tamaki ordered a green tea torte and a Camomile tea. Hari and Aki both ordered a Green Tea O Fredo, Aki ordered a Green tea roll with cream cheese filling while Hari got some Milk ice cream. Mori ordered a simple green tea, Kyoya ordered Sejac Green tea. Haruhi had to ask Aki what he recommended before finally agreeing on sharing the roll with him and getting her own simple green tea. Aki happily translated for them, as each Host paid for their own except Haruhi, Aki secretly paid before she could.

"So this is where you went?" Aki laughed as he tilted his head, "Yeah, my friend and I used to always go here when we could go to town. I made it a usual place when I come for a tour or a show." Each of them got their food as Aki walked them upstairs to a larger table, Hari gave a bright smile as the music changed, "Nii-san, your song is playing." Aki listened to the music before smiling, "They choose Screaming? Nice." Everyone ate their snacks, the twins took photos of the food before they ate, Hari and Aki both placed some cameras a little distance away so they could film the interaction between each Host.