Start of Tour!

Everyone was awake early for a seven o'clock train. Aki had been awake at five, Hari had woke up around six.

Kaoru, and Hikaru had been awake around four, hurryingly packing their remaining items.

Honey had woke up around six thirty, Kyoya woke around six twenty.

Tamaki woke at three, occupying himself with multiple guides to the different areas they were going.

Mori woke around five thirty, Haruhi woke up at five, the whole time her father was crying.

At the train station:

It was six fifty, all the host club was looking for Hari and Aki. Their train was going to leave at seven sharp, "Where are they?" Tamaki was looking around comically as he moved around, "Maybe you should look for someone with a mask on." Haruhi sarcastically said before they heard Aki laugh, "Good job, Haruhi." They turned around to see a boy with a fox face mask and glasses with a simple baseball hat. Hari wore a bear mask their luggage beside them. The host club could see five strong, tall, not so hidden men, "Aki-kun..."

"Yes Haruhi?" Aki looked at her as if he didn't know there were five men in black around them, "Why were they here?" Aki looked confused as he tilted his head, "What are you talking about?" Haruhi lightly pointed towards the large mass of muscles, "The men?" Aki nodded, "Oh, they are my bodyguards. They always follow me." The train pulled into the station, Tamaki no longer in his sleepy stupor as he looked at the cool train. The host club all went into the first class car, two of Aki's bodyguards sat in the front, and the other three sat in the back. Aki sat with Hari, taking the window seat. The twins sat together while Honey and Mori sat with each other. Kyoya sat across from Aki, Tamaki sat next to the twins, and Haruhi sat next to Mori and Honey.

"Wow! This place is nice." Haruhi looked at Honey annoyed as she sat in her own seat, damn rich people. The train was nice and spacious, the chairs that they didn't take held their suitcases. The train had started to move, "Thank you for choosing this train. We will be arriving in Tokyo at 9:30." Honey smiled brightly hugging Usa-chan as they stared out the window, Aki put in his headphones before he took off the glasses, his face mask already off. Hari had decided to talk to Haruhi, "Are you excited Haru-san?" She shrugged, "I'm not sure. I've never left the country, let alone for Four months." Hari smiled, "I haven't either." Haruhi looked surprised, "Really?" Hari nodded before he glanced at his brother who had his eyes closed.

"Nii-san has tons of tours. I couldn't go on them before because my mom refused. Otto-san agreed with her. So, I guess you and I are the same on this trip. Huh, Haru-san?" Haruhi nodded, "I guess so." They had a small smile together as Tamaki looked at a Tokyo guide book. He was excited to travel the world, with his family and Haruhi.

After the train gets to the station:

"So, where to first?" Aki yawned in his mask, he just woke up from his nap, "We need to check into the hotel first..." Hari took a photo of the group and himself before they quickly left the area before girls figured out why that boy sounded so familiar.

"What's the hotel?" The car drove them into the heart of Tokyo. Aki smiled as he looked at Hari, who had asked the question with barely restrained excitement. They pulled near a massive building, "Mandarin Oriental. It's pretty nice. I've stayed four times." The large car entered the entrance, valets opened the door, the group calmly walking out. Aki's body guards surrounded Aki and Hari. Aki sighed and waved them off, "I want to walk with my friends."

"Welcome to the Mandarin Oriental. May I ask your reservation?" Aki smiled before he undid his glasses and hat, "Noriaki. I'm sure my manager had already set a reservation?" The person smiled brightly, "Yes sir! Thank you for coming back, Noriaki-san." Four bellhops took all their luggage, which was twenty seven pieces. Each one of the Host club had their own suitcase in their hand, "Here are your room keys. You will be on the thirty sixth floor." Aki nodded before he questioned, "Has everyone else come yet?"