'Down with Honey'

Aki and Hari were peacefully enjoying their time, the host club didn't even have service today, they were just meeting up to plan a new event. Aki was dressed for a scene and shoot he was going to be in for the TV show, which he had done earlier that morning.

"Chika-chan!" Honey's cheerful voice echoed in the room as Haruhi was confused, "Chika-chan?" Aki tilted his head before seeing Honey be attacked by another boy. Aki stiffened seeing the boy before stating to Hari, "Stay near me." Hari looked confused as he looked at his brother, "Huh? Onii-san?" Aki dodged one of their hands as they missed hitting each other and moved to Mori while Hari looked shocked, "Mori."

"Ah." He noticed the boy 'chika' holding out a weapon. Hari was with the rest of the host club while Aki just stayed close to Mori as the fight went on. He noticed Honey get hit as he crossed his arms, "Will this be Chika's first win?!" 'Chika' smiled brightly as he shouted loudly, "Gotcha!" Aki shook his head calmly stating, "No sir. You didn't." Sir!? The host club minus Mori, Honey, and Kyoya were stunned at the way he called the young boy sir, "No, this fight goes to Honey-senpai."

"Renge-kun is right."

"Honey-senpai won. He has you pinned to the floor." The male looked down before he realized he was stuck, Mori and Aki both stated, "Kagenui." Hari looked surprised as he stated confused, "Shadow-stitching?" 'Chika' looked amazed and angry as he mumbled, "When did you..." Honey dusted off himself, a little sign showing 'unhurt' in front as he looked at 'Chika', "Chika can no longer move an inch!" Aki walked over and knelt down, "Yasuchika-san. May I help you?"

"Hmm." He knelt down and sharpy tugged the Shirkin out of the ground, "I expect you to come tomorrow for the club." Aki nodded his head still pulling them out one by one, "Of course sir." Aki was calmly sitting next to Yasuchika, Chika for short, as he sipped some tea, his little brother was eating cake with Honey, "Akihito-san, how are your knuckles feeling?" Yasuchika looked at Aki who gave a pleasant smile, "Better, thank you for allowing me to rest for a day." Haruhi sat in front of them both, "I'm confused."

"The Haninozuka family is a noble one, which has excelled at martial arts since ancient times, and has creates it's own original style of martial arts by incorporating the combat skills from all the others." Chika looked very handsome in the angle but he gave off an air of not caring, "And so, while the men in the Haninozuka family learn karate and judo outside, at home, we work to master the Haninozuka form, and to keep us from getting careless at any time, we have been taught that whenever members of the family see each other, we are to engage each other." Aki was silent as he listened to the young third-year middle schooler, "Here, Yasuchika-kun, help yourself to some cake."

"He doesn't like it." Aki mumbled as he sipped his tea again, "I don't like sweets. The rudiments of the Haninozuka form include refraining from selfishness, and striving for selflessness. Indulging in pleasure or appetites would be out of the question." Aki smiled to himself before he turned his head, "Hari, you have cream on your face." Hari looked shocked as some icing was shown on his chin, "How do you know!" Aki chuckled and excused himself walking over and wiping it off, "Because you always have something left over on your mouth when you eat sweets."

"Let me just say, there is no way that I will recognize a halfwit like Mitsukuni as the next head of the family." Aki and Hari both paused looking at each other, having a silent conversation, "And another thing, Mitsukuni, I know I always say this, but you stay away from me at school!" Aki placed the napkin down gently on the table, "Hari." Hari suddenly seemed to adopt his brother's nature as he calmly answered, "Onii-san." Aki stood up and grabbed his bag looking towards his senior, "Honey-senpai. Will you please look after my brother?"

"Why?" Hari smiled towards Honey, looking as if he didn't want to be alone, "Because Onii-san has to go to a different club and have film shoots. Please?" Honey smiles towards Hari happy to spend time with him as Aki started to leave, "Okay."