HCOT: Surprise!

It was the start of Vacation. The Host club had came together for their guest in their most casual clothes, a request from Aki and Hari. Walking into the room they expected to shout surprise with all their guest for Aki and Hari. But instead, there was only Aki and Hari stood there, shouting, "Surprise! You're going on tour with us!" And this is how it went:

"WHAAAAAT?!" Tamaki looked absolutely shocked, his jaw to the floor. Honey looked surprised before he smiles, "That means we can try all kinds of sweets! Right Takashi?"

"Yep." Honey began to list off all kinds of treats from Macarons, to cake in every country. The twins looked excited before they bombarded Aki with questions, "Where will we go?"

"What will the weather be like?"

"How long do we have to pack?"

"Any fancy parties?"

"What about specific dress codes?"

"Yeah, what about dress codes for meet ups?"

"Or concerts?" Aki of course sweatdropped as Kyoya began to write down in his book as Hari smiled at him, "Were you surprised?" Kyoya looked at the young ten year old who was going to turn eleven on the trip, "I knew you two were going to ask some of us to be your guest, but I did not know that all of us would go." The only one who did not react was Haruhi, who looked like she didn't understand the situation. Aki cleared his throat before he nodded, "So! First things first! We are getting Haruhi a passport."

"What!? You're serious?" Haruhi screamed as she was dragged out the host club room. She was still shocked as they took her photo and gave her all the paperwork for her own passport. Before they walked out the room, three hours later, with her passport in hand, "Wow you were serious." Damn rich people. Aki smiled brightly, Hari looked overjoyed, they had refreshed their own passport photos for the trip.

"Alright, so you guys have three days to pack for a Four-month tour. And don't worry about how many bags you are required to bring." Aki smiled at them all as Hari beamed, "The plane is a first class luxury plane so we get to have as many bags as possible!" Most of the group shouted in surprise, "Four months!?" However, two of them were surprised about something else, "Three days!?" The twins immediately called a car and went off to pack Aki sighing and texting them the list of where they were going. A cute bubbly voice bounded near him, "Say Aki-chan!"

"Yes Honey-senpai?" The Idol smiled at the adorable senior, "Where are we going?" This time he had a large smile upon his face, "Well, we are going to Tokyo, Japan first. Then we are going to my home city Seoul, South Korea. Then Hong Kong, China, along with Beijing, China. Taipei, Taiwan. Bangkok, Thailand. Singapore." Hari gave a happy smile as he held up his finger, "And that's the first quarter!" Hari added before Aki gave a laugh, "Right, then we'll go to Moscow, Prague, Rome, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, London, and Dublin."

"That's the second third!" Hari looked at Aki who shook his head, "We need to work on your fractions." All the host club laughed except for Haruhi, who was still trying to wrap her head around the fact she had a passport. Aki seemed to be thinking about the last few cities, "Then we'll fly to New York, make a pit stop at Washington, all the way to Wilmington, then to Miami, have a few shows there. Then to Houston, Dallas, and Minneapolis. And then we'll have a few days in California. Till we get to Los Angeles. After about two shows we'll be in Hawaii for a week, then we'll fly back and I'll perform in Osaka and we'll be done!" Mori automatically looked at Aki, "Make sure you take a sick mask, and vitamins." Honey nodded, "Yeah! You'll be singing a lot!"

"Yeah... this is my largest tour yet." Aki blushed as he laughed nervously.

Time Skip To Packing:

In the Hatchin household it was chaos, the twin's mother, a famous fashion designer, was triple checking all their clothes. After they had received a note about several fancy parties, and meet and greets with Aki, they had so many things to pack. Their lovely mother looked over to the twin who was going through the pile of clothes on the bed, "Kaoru, do you have your swimsuit? What about that tie I gave you?" The other twin that was looking in the large walk-in closet turned, "Yes, I have it. You were taking to Hikaru, mom."

"Sorry!" Kaoru had packed his favorite green shirt, to his favorite suit he wore. He had five suitcases and one carry on. Now the mom had turned towards the one on the bed, "Hikaru, do you have that onsie that they requested?" The boy paused in his packing shooting his head up quickly, "Mom!" Hikaru, had six suitcases and one carry on. His cheeks bright red from his mom mentioning his favorite onesie he had packed.

~~~

With The Suoh household, Tamaki was frantically packing, thinking of everywhere he gets to go. The lovely head Maid was helping him, "Suoh-sama, don't forget to pack your undergarments..."

"Ah!!!" Tamaki frantically went to his drawers before placing some discreetly in his bag. Tamaki had four bags, and no carry on. As he frantically packed he also was listening to many different languages getting his head to spin. The maid then looked at a pair of bear pajamas before she gave a small smirk and calmly gave him the pair to pack.

~~~

Mori and Honey had decided to pack together, with Mori already done and wishing his brother a great vacation. Honey had two bags and a small one for Usa-chan. Mori had three bags, and two carry ons for him and Honey, "Do you think Usa-chan will like it?"

"Yeah." Honey smiled brightly and bounced along his room, excited for all the sweets. Each had a cute pair of bear pajamas.

~~~

Kyoya had to organize his drawers after his sister had came in to 'fix' them. He was speaking with his sister as she went through his list for him to say if he did it. She looked at the next item on the list after a few pairs of nice shirts, "Pajamas you don't mind being filmed in." Fuyumi looked confused at the list as Kyoya calmly took a few nice pairs of pajama pants and shirts placing them next to another pair that were bear pajamas.

"Check." Kyoya was calm as he seemed to be thinking, his sister looked absolutely stressed as if she was packing. Kyoya was bringing two suitcases, and his notebook, "Obviously."

~~~

Haruhi was completely packed, after Aki had taken her to get some luggage that happened to have lovely purple on it. It was five pieces, Haruhi only packed one of them, but she was told by Aki to bring some of them, unknowing to her father Ranka packing all the others with cute clothes. Haruhi could be heard just down the hall, "Dad, have you seen my hairbrush?"

"It in the bathroom, in one of the drawers." Ranka popped their head up from the carry on for Haruhi's trip, placing some face wash and a few perfumes inside. Including some adorable bear pajamas that Aki and Hari had given her.

~~~

Hari and Aki were both having a less stressful time packing, Aki had a personal stylist who helped to choose his outfits. Most of his show clothes were being brought by the company, so he only had to pack some pajamas he liked and his favorite fox onesie. Thankfully, his stylist left all his outfits out, including a comfortable one to go on the airplane in. Aki had five suitcases, including one large carry on for him and Hari. Hari, was just as stylish, he had three suitcases, and had insisted that Aki use a dinosaur backpack one of his fans had given him. It even had a hoodie with cute spikes on it.

"Onii-san?" Hari's voice echoed against the large bedroom that Aki resides in, "Yes Hari?" Aki looked up from placing some matching pajama sets that Haru had liked inside his suitcase. Hari looked a little nervous as he avoided the pile of clothes that the stylist said was for rainy days,"Have you seen my camera?" Aki frowned before he placed a hand to his hip, and another to his chin. Looking around the room as his stylist had all his necessary accessories and other gadgets on the table.

"Is it in the bag you carried today?" Hari shook his head before their father walked in. Aki and his father had slowly recovered their bond before he smiled, "Appa. (korean for dad)" Aki looked at his hands seeing the camera Hari had lost, "Otto-san!" Hari smiled brightly as he gently took the camera, "You found it!" Their father laughed, "I did. I made sure there was plenty of space on it's hard drive. And got it three new memory cards. I want both of my stars to have a good time." Aki smiled before Hari and Aki hugged their father, "don't find a wife while we are gone." Aki smirked as he joked about it, "Not this time."