A Musical Challenge

Aki took a deep breath calming his nerves, "Alright. Here we go." He nodded before walking forward on the stage, "Hello everyone. So I'm going to have one of my friends sing with me today. And this is a new song I hope you enjoy." The people looked shocked before he nodded to himself and took a deep breath, "So. Let's rock."

The music begun as he begun to sing it becoming spooky, "Died last night in my dreams. Walking the streets of some old ghost town." His voice was actually slightly distant as he sang, everyone was shocked and stunned into silence as his voice rang through the room, "I tried to believe. In god and James Dean, but hollywood sold out." His head looked up as he sang before he brought it back down and shook his head, crossing his arms.

"Saw all of the saints, locked up the gates. I could not enter. Walked into the flames, called out your name. But there was no answer." His head bowed before he lowly sang moving smoothly as he placed his hand on his heart, "and now I know my heart is a ghost town." The music picked up and out walked a girl who wore a cute sweater, "My heart is a ghost town."

"Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Tag, your it. Tag, tag, your it." Bonnie nodded before she sang into the mike, "grabbed my hand and pushed me down, took the words right out my mouth. Tag, you're it. Tag, tag, you're it." Aki gave a turn on his back as he sang, "My heart is a ghost town!" Aki had sang that line while she moved next to him tapping on his back, "Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground. Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying, tag you're it. Tag, tag, you're it." Aki moved to turn but she hid herself behind him, "He's saying, tag, you're it."

"My heart is a ghost town." Aki looked towards them as he tilted his head. Bonnie sang softly, "Tag, tag, you're it." She moved behind him as if controlling the strings, "Died last night in my dreams. All the machines, had been disconnected." He pulled the mic of the stand as he begun to walk around, turning towards the audience, "Time was thrown at the wind, and all of my friends, had been disaffected." He picked up his head and stood in the middle of the stage, "Now, I'm searching for trust. In a city of rust, a city of vampires." He gave a small smirk before he held out his hand looking upset.

"Tonight, Elvis is dead. And everyone is spread, and love is a satire." He winked at a few girls before placing his hand on his neck, "And now I know my heart is a ghost town!" Bonnie moved next to him and sang her part placing her hand over his hand, "Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Tag, you're it. Tag, tag, you're it." Aki sang aloud as he moved away from her, "My heart is a ghost town!"

"Grabbed my hand and pushed me down. Took the words right out my mouth. Tag, your it. Tag, tag, you're it." Bonnie looked as if she was calling for help as he turned to look at her, "My heart is a ghost town!" Bonnie looked to the audience as if asking for help, "Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground. Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying, tag you're it. Tag, tag, you're it. He's saying, tag, you're it."

"My heart is a ghost town." Aki walked towards Bonnie, who pointed at him, "Tag, tag, you're it." They both begun while Aki begun to dance slightly, "There's no one left in this world (eenie meenie miney mo), I'm gunslingin' (catch a lady by her toes). Don't give a fuck if I go (if she screams, don't let her go), down, down down." His hand went to his head as he sang with a wild look that drove everyone crazy, even the lobelia girls screamed in joy. He smiled as he moved his neck in a circle dancing with a twirl.

"I got a voice in my head (eenie meenie miney mo), that keeps singing (your mother said to pick the very best girl). Oh! (And I am.) My heart is a ghost town." The whole place was dancing as he sang with Bonnie, spinning her around, "Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Saying tag, you're it. Tag, tag, you're it." Aki placed his hand on her head as he smiled, "My heart is a ghost town."