The Day Kyoya Finds Out

"He won't wake up for a few days. His oxygen is very low." Aki nodded as he listened to the doctor, "He also has a large bruise on his back he was in an accident at the pool is what we were told." He nodded before he sighed hiding his tears, "I apologize for that scene in the waiting area." The doctor nodded as he tried to calm down Aki, "It's alright, we understand. But we are going to have to inform you something."

"What is it?" Aki had finally controlled his emotions, "The longer he is in the coma... the less likely his chances of him waking up." Akihito looked shocked before some tears appeared in his eyes. The doctor poked their head out the door and asked a nurse to bring some tissues before he left to go talk to the parents. He sat down in shock as he covered his mouth, his phone rang so he picked it up, "H...Hello?"

"Aki! Hey! He proposed!!!" He gave a small strained smile as he talked to the girl, "That's great... I've got to go actually... talk to you later." He hung up before standing up and walking to the room they told him Harika was in. There was his step-mother placing a hand on the child's leg, "Don't touch him." The mother turned seeing Aki, shock written on her face at the disheveled state he was in, "He's my son." The Idol walked closer to her and mumbled quietly staring at her, his eyes serious.

"You may have given birth to him... but he is not your son. Not after what you did to him. You may be able to control me and my stupid father, but I will never let you try to influence my Harika." She gave a frown, small tears down her face, before she slapped him, "Watch your tongue with me. Just because I did that to him doesn't mean I don't love my son!" She glared at him before he shot a cold look to her, "You don't deserve the love he has for you. You may feel a motherly bond with him, but. You. Are. Not. His. Mother. Anymore!" The woman frowned before she stormed out and he sat down next to the boy.

"Hari, I'm sorry." He ran a hand through the little boy's hair hearing people walk in he just kept his gaze trained on his brother. Aki just stayed in the chair, rubbing his brother's knuckles gently, "Aki..." Aki acknowledged the voice as he spoke, "Honey. I don't blame you. I blame myself." He felt the short boy hug him tightly, he looked at his brother, "You know... he was sad."

"Sad?" Honey nodded as Aki looked to him, "Mhmm. After your fight. He didn't understand that you were angry, you are protective of your brother. You don't want to lose him. He doesn't understand." Aki frowned before he shook his head, "I was angry... angry because everyone was leaving me, I was selfish. Now I'm sitting here looking at my only brother, If I had asked to go with you guys... If I had just postponed that music video." Another voice entered the room as Honey hugged him, "But you didn't." He looked up noticing Tamaki while Honey walked out the room with Mori, "Why are you here?"

"You can't live in the past Akihito. I saw your file. It wasn't your fault what happened to your mother. You couldn't stop it." Akihito shook his head looking angry, "You weren't there. I could have stopped her, could have talked to her. Instead I just threw a fit. You have no place to look into my private matters." Tamaki sighed as he sat down near him, "I would apologize, but I don't feel bad for worrying. The past is in the past, you can take things from there, and add it to your character. Your brother needs you, now. You need to be the brother he needs." Aki looked surprised at Tamaki's wise words, "Tamaki..." Akihito looked at him in a new light before he looked down.

"Tamaki... May I spend a day with you?" Tamaki turned bright red in confusion as Aki held Hari's hand, "Pardon?"

Next day:

It was sunny, Aki was laying out on a towel Tamaki was at a rock while the girls crowded around him. The warm sunshine danced across his tanning skin, "Aki-Idol..." Aki opened his eyes covered by shades, slowly taking them off with a smile, "Yes, my lovely sirens?" The girls blushed as he sat up, "How is Hari?" Aki looked towards the sea, as the girls noticed his distant look, "He still has not woken up... but he should be okay. The doctors said he has some color on his cheeks this morning. So that's a good sign, I'll have to take him here... He loves the beach." The girls swooned at how soft he was about him, "A-Aki..."