A Day in the Life of Haruhi

Aki woke with an aching head and dressed properly, "Hello..." A polite voice answered the phone, "Hello, is Akihito there?" Aki yawned as he gave a small nod, "Mm... this is he." The voice changed into a chuckle, and honesty, "This is Kyoya. Your voice really changes when you wake." Aki frowned as he rolled his shoulder silently blocking the look of the woman's figure in his bed, "Yes, what is it?"

"We are going to Haruhi's by demands of the president. He request you come along." Aki nodded as he staried out the window, "Very well. I'll meet you there." He hung up before the female figure moved around the covers, "Who was that? Hito-kun." Aki stood up and walked towards the door, "Kyoya. I'm going out." He frowned as he paused at the door, "Hito-kun, don't forget." Aki looked towards the woman before quietly stating, "I won't. Mother."

Ten minutes later:

"Drop me off here, I can walk." Aki looked around the neighborhood as the driver stopped, "Are you sure sir?" Aki nodded with a small smile towards him, "Yes." He walked out of the door before placing some shades on and calmly walking to the apartment complex.

"Ah! Noriaki-kun!" He gave a small bow to the landlady, "Good morning ma'am. May I ask if you have seen Haruhi?" The woman giggled at his politeness, "Yes, she went into her home with a few handsome men." He nodded before smiling at her, "Thank you miss. Excuse me." He walked up and knocked upon the door, "Coming!" He heard the door open before he was met with brown hair, "A-aki?"

"Hello." He kept his hand in his pocket instantly playing it cool, "I came by to see my old home, so I thought I'd drop by. I can leave if you want me to." Haruhi shook her head as he moved away from the door, "N-no, come inside." Aki nodded before slipping off his shoes, "Would you like me to help with the tea?" Haruhi looked at him before motioning for him to sit, "No you stay put."

"Aki!?" He looked up and frowned some, "you act surprised. Did you not say for me to join?" A bubbly voice entered the room as Aki looked over, "Aki-chan! Did you live here?" Aki smiled towards the happy blond, "Honey?" He calmly walked over before properly sitting on his knees and nodded, sitting between Mori and Honey. He explained some things about his family, "My mother and I moved here a long time ago, before she passed, I lived in the apartment next door. My father wanted me to be 'raised correctly' and moved me to his mansion."

"Oh!" Aki nibbled on a mint cake, his eyes were closed as he silently ate, "thank you Honey, and thanks haruhi." He held some on his fork looking towards the silent male, "Say Mori." Mori looked over at Aki who had a happy smile on his face, "Mm?" Aki held the fork towards Mori as he tilted his head, "Would you like some? It's really good." Mori nodded as he leaned closer to him, "Sure." He ate some of Aki's fork causing the twins and Tamaki to freak out before he begun to eat again. An indirect kiss!!! Aki finished his cake before hearing Honey say, "Ah, after eating that cake, I'm getting a bit peckish." Aki nodded as he took a peek at the book Kyoya had found, "I'm alright."

"Now that you mention it, it is long past lunchtime." Most of the Host club asked a question before looking at the time, "Is lunch ready?" Aki looked up in shock from them talking as he sighed, "Haruhi. I'm going to go. I've got some personal shopping to do." Haruhi nodded towards Aki, "Alright." Aki stood only to pause noticing a small shrine for her mother, "On second thought... I think I'll wait." Haruhi gave a soft smile at him before she went on to talk to Kyoya. Aki was silent as he looked at his phone.

Bon <3: Akiii! Will you come over?? :)

Fox-kun: Bonnie, I'm with the Host club right now. And why is your name with a heart in my phone?

Bon <3: Oh! Well you see I typed in my name for you! Isn't it cute? And the Host Club? But I thought you didn't like them?

Fox-kun: I guess it's cute? I didn't exactly say that... besides, might as well visit memory lane.