The Red Prince's Heart

Aki was in the same room as Haruhi who tilted her head, "what's with your clothes?" Aki looked down noticing it was splattered in red and also really wet.

"Don't worry. It's not mine." The look he gave her chilled her blood as a small sign showed, 'means it's someone else's' as he begun to change.

"Crap... i don't have another shirt." Aki frowned as Haruhi already entered the other room, Hari gave a giggle, "onii-san! It's in your bag remember?" Aki nodded, "oh, that makes sense. Well, guess I've got to go get it." Aki walked out and noticed them all paused, "yo. Kasanoda. Could you pass me my bag? I have a shirt in there."

"Sure-!!!" Aki tilted his head as Kasanoda erupted in a blush along with all of the host club, "hey! Aki-chan! You're really buff." Aki laughed, "not really, it's only slight six pack. I don't really like watching what I eat and Karate does help my exercise." He smiled before he got his shirt, "thanks Kasanoda." He gave him a smile and walked back into the room while all of the Host Club blushed, he is going to be the death of us all. Haruhi just blushed and cleared her throat, "a-anyway... I'm going home."

Later in the day after Hari's eye doctor:

Aki smiled as he sat in his music room, Hari was happily working on a puzzle.

"Hey... onii-san?" Aki looked up from his songbook, "yeah?"

"I think Kasanoda likes you." Aki looked surprised, "p-please... he most likely likes Haruhi."

"Fine. I wanna make a bet!" Aki looked shocked, "you've been hanging around Kyoya too much."

"If Kasanoda request you then you'll have to ask him to come to our house, as a date!" Aki blushed, "fine... but if he request Haruhi, then I don't do that. And we just go play a game with him okay?"

"Okay!" Aki smiled, "good. Now, finish your puzzle, I have a feeling tomorrow will be interesting."

"Okay!"

Next day:

Aki was currently walking around as he munched on a piece of a pretzel Hari had given him. "It's Kasanoda-kun, from class D." Aki turned his head, "Kasanoda?"

"I heard he made himself Aki-kun and Mori-senpai's apprentice."

"Does that mean he's going to be a host, too?" Aki watched as he sat down on the couch, and looked around, "I-I'd like to request Fujioka." Aki gave a soft smile, I knew he would request her.

"A-And Aki-senpai." Aki's jaw dropped before his cheeks became a violent red while Hari looked thrilled with himself. All the girls gave a loud 'ehhhhhhh!?' while he just stayed silent, "Look at Aki-san!"

"He's blushing!" Aki was frozen in his place while all the girls were so confused.

"What is this!?"

"What's going on?" Renge arrived, "has it at last arrived? The genuine article?" The girls ran over, "Renge-sama, is he really..."

"is Kasanoda-san of that persuasion?" Aki couldn't move, even as Hari went over and poked him.

"Is tea alright? You don't mind something sweet?"

"Here, I'll help." Aki finally melted before he walked over and sat next to Kasanoda, "it's okay, you are our guest today, right?" Kasanoda smiled and nodded with a blush still on his cheeks. Aki seems awkward, making all the girls giggle. Roses and hearts appeared around the three, as the girls blushed, "wow, look at his expression."