Letters to the Host Club

Dear Kaoru,

You most likely know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Boku No love style for you and Hikaru. It was one of the songs that inspired me as I was in the Host club. I think it explains you perfectly, you want to have an engaging love life, some teases and jokes. I want to thank you for always being a fan. I want to say that date we had was amazing, I'm sorry that some fans came in but I think it was nice, I loved how relaxed you were.

I remember us in the snow, that girl had came... she told you not to cry. I wanted you to find some friends, because I knew my father would be forcing me to start Idol training soon. I have some regrets, but I don't regret becoming an Idol. I definitely don't regret meeting you. I want to thank you, without you I wouldn't have been able to allow anyone else to talk to me. Whenever you read or sing this song, I hope you remember us pulling tricks on Tamaki and on the Host Club. Thank you, You mean so much to me. I hope you'll forgive me.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki.
~~~
Dear Hikaru,

You most likely know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Boku No love style for you and Kaoru. I think your part fits you wonderfully, you sometimes try to get those you care about to focus on you. But in the end your feelings get carried away and you go too far at times. Just know I love you the way you are. Granted I do believe you can control your emotions, there is someone out there for you.

I want to thank you, you were always there when I needed you. Even when I didn't remember, I do know that when I saw you as I sang I would always have a sudden spur of energy. I loved to see the smile you had as I sang your favorite song. Hikaru? I would like you to grant me one more wish. Could you please look after Hari? He most likely hates me, but he seems to love being with the host club, I think you're his favorite. I hope you remember me spraying you with the hose at the pension, I know I will. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Takashi,

You most likely know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Itsumo Soba Ni (always by your side) for you. I like to think that it fits you, you don't speak much, but you're always there if someone needs you. You let me talk to you about how I felt with Hari, and even though you didn't say anything I know you were there and understood. Thank you, for not giving up on me. I know I must have been a bit of a pest at times, but you still stood there with me. I truly thank you for that.

You most likely are wondering why I don't have my singing recorded, and why just the music is on the disk. That's because I wrote it for you to sing, your voice sounds wonderful when I had the chance to hear it. Granted I've never heard you sing, but I've heard you hum a few bars of my own songs. Maybe when you sing it, I'll hear it. When you read or sing the song I hope you will think of you and I, when we decided to just sit silently near each other, remember how we both were affected when Kasanoda asked to be our apprentice? I thought I would die there. I think I'm rambling, but I just want you to know, you are perfect to me. And you mean to me like Honey means to you.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Mitsukuni,

You most likely know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Doki Doki waku waku (heart-pounding excitement) for you. It matches you amazingly, even Usa-chan is in it! It's about cute things, and how you love to explore. I want to thank you, it's because of you that I got enough courage to stop my step-mother. I guess I should apologize, leaving so abruptly, I wanted to give you this.

You most likely are wondering why I don't have my singing recorded, and why just the music is on the disk. That's because I wrote it for you to sing, your voice sounds so perfectly cute. I think you would be amazing to sing this song, you can add a personal touch when you sing. I hope you'll think of me when you do sing it, perhaps about our time on the roof. I must say, you really impressed me. You mean so much to me Honey.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Kyoya,

You know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Tsumetai Yoru (Chilly Night) for you. It matches you because you always felt as if you were alone. Don't act like I didn't know. I'm an idol, I am paid to act like I'm always happy. I could see it in your eyes, just know like you told me, You're not completely alone. Maybe I'll be able to write or call, that would be something.

You most likely are wondering why I don't have my singing recorded, and why just the music is on the disk. That's because I wrote it for you to sing, I know that's not your forte, but I think only you could put the pure raw emotion into it. So I have one thing to tell you, you don't know this, I'm positive, I've never had a first real kiss. I've had my first actual kiss stolen by my step-mother. You know that, and my first acting kiss by a female, but I've never had my first kiss from someone I care about. Most likely never will. Anyway, I want to thank you for helping me, and for not getting mad at those times I've slapped you. You truly are the kindest person I've known. I love you Kyoya, as much as I love Hari.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Haruhi,

Before I say anything, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, it was me taking my frustrations on you. And I apologize for that. Now, you should know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Sakura Kiss for you, It matches your personality to me, you don't really care if you're a boy or girl, you just want to get things done. Now the song enclosed is sung by one of my friends, she's actually a daughter to a wonderful lawyer, if you ever wanted to be hired just ask her, you can talk her about some firms and things. She won't take you just because you know me, I'm sure you'll appreciate that. Thank you for being there for Hari, even when we fought.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Tamaki,

Well, hard to believe I'd tell you this, but I think I'm going to miss you. You should know this by now, but I am to be engaged. I wrote Guilty Beauty Love for you. Mostly because you're flamboyant, and you spread love around. You annoyed me when I first met you. Hell, you still do. But I want you to know you did impress me, not only are you a wonderful pianist, but a really interesting person. I would like you to sing this song. I'm positive you will anyway.

Thank you for helping Hari, and for getting him to surprise me on stage. I know that must have been difficult with the dances I do. Let alone having to find out my music and not letting me know at the same time. It really means alot to me that you did that. And when you came to my house, I know you were hiding behind that pillar. But I do want to tell you, thank you. You truly are a wondrous friend, I love you Tamaki, you flamboyant idiot.

Sincearly,
Akihito Noriaki
~~~
Dear Hari,

I'm so sorry. I know you most likely hate me right now. And if you don't ever forgive me, then I understand, just know I couldn't have you hurt. You mean a lot to me Hari, my little brother, I would do anything to protect you. I must have been lousy though, being jealous of the host club and saying such horrendous things to you. And you getting hurt. I wrote and sang the song I made for you, I don't want you to be too sad. If you ever miss me you can play that. I love you Harika, I always will.

Love your brother,
Akihito Noriaki (Fox-kun)