01

Chaeyoung
The blue skies looked beautiful like always and accompanied by three other beautiful souls was much better. I looked to my right and gazed at the girl with long auburn hair.

God she looks amazing.

Her face was lit up by the sun's rays and a smile crept on her face while she looked at the calming ocean.

"Was there anything on my face?" Lisa asked, looking deep into my eyes. I struggled to stay afloat in her brown eyes as I thought of a response.

"Er..N-no.." I stuttered, turning red.

"Then, why were you staring so intensely at me?" She asked, moving closer to me. I felt my heartbeat quicken as she never broke the intense gaze.

"Do you only stammer around me? I've noticed it since day one," she stated again, making me turn a darker shade red. This wasn't the first time my mind went blank when she asked this but I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to respond.

Just tell her you like her!
No, wait, you can't. She'll doesn't like you, she only sees you as a Best Friend, not a crush.

"I-I don't k-know," I responded, gulping while she flashed a sexy smirk. God damn, that turned me on. She placed her hand on my thigh deliberately, still moving closer.

"Do I still make you nervous?" She asked, still moving in until her face was inches away from mine. I knew she was teasing me so I grabbed her hand and tried to stop her from moving any closer. She stroked my cheek and smirked at me.

"I'm taking that as a yes," she said confidently, moving away. I heaved a sigh of relief, feeling very grateful that she didn't go further. Because if she did, I would lose my inner self. Lisa looked past my shoulder and smiled warmly at someone, I think Jisoo.

"Oh my god, can the both of you just stop flirting with each other in front of me and Jendeukie?" She asked, pretending to puke.

"Did we say anything when you were flirting with each other?" I asked defensively, looking at Jisoo while her cheeks turned pink.

"So you admit that you're flirting?" Jennie attacked. I felt the blush stir up to my cheeks while the rest of my body turned warm.

"How did Jisoo come up with the name Jendeukie huh? Oh... I got it! You guys probably slept together!" Lisa said, clapping her hands.

"Are you a seal?! We don't need no seals so you can just leave. Oh and, Jisoo just randomly thought of it... so, ask her instead," Jennie answered.

"Oh! So, Jisoo ate Rosé! Now I get how she came up with the nickname pasta..." she said, giggling. I hit her shoulder.

"Yah! Lalisa!" I yelled. She just continued laughing.

"Ew, Lisa! You should know that Miss Park Chaeyoung right here is super whipped for y-"

Before she finished, I covered her mouth with my hand and plastered a fake smile on my face. Jisoo peeled my hand off her face and smirked at me. I widened my eyes, trying to tell her never to spill my secret. Lisa squinted her eyes, looking at us suspiciously.

"Let's go back," Jennie said, standing up to leave. We all stood up and followed behind closely. Lisa was beside Jisoo, in front of me. I looked at my feet while I took a step at a time. I was so into my own feet that I didn't even notice Lisa stopping.

Then, I hit something that felt like a wall. I felt two hands grip my waist as I hit her. Her face was so close to mine, I could already feel her breath pressing against my face. Her scent and aura was all that I could take in now.

"What were you looking at?" She asked, smiling sweetly, letting go of me. My cheeks turned warm as I looked to my feet.

"N-nothing," I whispered, biting my lower lip. She chuckled, causing me to look up at her.

"Have I ever told you... that I can't stand it when you bite your lower lip?" She asked. I had an innocent and confused look on my face.

"Scratch that," she said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along to her car. Jennie and Jisoo hopped into Jennie's car while Lisa and I got into hers.

"The loser's gotta buy us food!" Jisoo yelled, winding down the window while Jennie drove past us.

"Shit," Lisa cursed under her breath, then stepping on the gas which accelerated us out of the parking lot. Lisa and Jennie both owned a car and even though we stayed in one dorm, Lisa always drove me and Jennie always drove Jisoo. Even though Lisa's driving is bad, I can assure you, Jennie Kim's driving is ten times worse.

"Lisa! Don't speed! I don't wanna die just yet!" I exclaimed, leaning back into the seat while she overtook Jennie. She smirked as she looked at her rear mirror.

"Don't worry baby, we're Bonnie and Clyde, we ride or die," she stated confidently, stepping on the gas once again.

Wait, she just called me baby.
________________________________
A/N: here it is, first chapter! Okay so I think I'll go in a sequence like... Chaelisa then Jensoo. So next chapter should focus on Jensoo. Is this okay?☺️💜 okay btw I'm Eunice. Tell me your beautiful names in the comments💙😍

-Eunice