19

Jennie
I leaned forward, letting that obvious thing I've kept in for such a long time control me. And of course, the first thing that it brought me to was her lips. My lips were on hers, moving against the soft ones of hers. She wasn't reacting, which was making me a little worried but she fluttered her eyes close— her eyelashes brushing against my cheek.

Jisoo places her hands on my waist and pulls me in, her lips moving according to mine. She began tilting her head to her right, still able to capture my lips in the kiss. I could feel her emotions through this kiss. Love, trust, relief and fear. I wrapped my arms around her neck, letting it hang.

After a good while, we pulled out and she joins our foreheads, to which I smiled.

"Jennie, why'd you make me fall for you?" Jisoo whispers, smiling as she asked.

"Because I knew that I could catch you." She laughs and I buried my face in her chest.

"Jennie Kim..." she mumbled against my hair. I hummed in response. "Will you be my Bonnie, and let me be your Clyde?"

I was touched, but I laughed at the way she prompted me. "What kind of question is that?"

She gently held my shoulders and gave me a small smile, which made my heart flutter.

"A question to ask you to be my girlfriend indirectly."

I blushed, hard enough for her to notice. I hid my face in her crook and hit her chest lightly. She chuckled and gave my head a kiss.

"I'm taking that as a yes," she says. I nodded against her chest and she hugged me closer to her. She sighs— a one with relief and let the both of us fall into her bunk. I was on top of her, laying on her chest as I felt her heart pumping. It was faster than usual, and hearing it made me blush.

"Let's tell Chaeyoung and Lisa about this tomorrow."

She nodded and looked at me with affection and love. I gave her cheek a small kiss before she planted one last kiss on my forehead.

"Good night my princess..." she whispers. I smile.

Lisa
I managed to calm Chaeyoung down after Jennie basically just barged in. I was sitting on her bunk, with her leaning against my chest as I drew invisible patterns on her back and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. She suddenly sits up, a strand of stray hair falling from behind her ear.

She looked into my eyes, and all I saw was fear.

"Lisa w-what if we lose our jobs?" she asked, her voice cracking as I saw new tears forming again.

"We won't, Rosie, believe me."

"If we are, I'm l-leaving. You stay here, with t-them," she says, the tears falling down from the brim of her eyes and her voice cracking painfully again by the end of her sentence. I brushed her tear away with my thumb and held her face close to mine.

"Shh shh Rosie. You're not going anywhere and leaving me here," I insisted, tucking the strand of stray hair back behind her ear.

"But-"

"No buts," I interrupted. I used my free hand to grab one of hers and placed it where my beating heart was. I was sure she could feel it.

Chaeyoung
She suddenly grasps my hand and placed it where her heart was located. I immediately felt the strong and quick heartbeat of hers. I blushed, knowing how quick her heart was beating.

"Do you feel this?" She asked. I nodded.

"This is how you make me feel," she added, making me blush harder than I already did.

Lisa scooted closer. "You are the only person who makes my heart race this quickly, the only person who my heart beats for, the only person who gives me butterflies and the one and only person I love. So please, don't ever speak about leaving me." She looked at me pleadingly. I couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed her and it felt good.

I hardly initiated kisses and it was always her who made the first move. To be precise, this is my first time initiating it. I could feel her frowning into the kiss and so did I. I was afraid we had to be split apart, never able to see each other again. Lisa is important, very.

I pushed her back a little and she fell on her back. I was above her, holding her face as I kissed her. I pulled away, hiding the deep blush on my cheeks as I buried my face into her chest. She wrapped her arms around me, letting me feel her warmth and love.

"We're telling everyone that we're a thing soon. I'll make sure it's as quick as possible," she promised. I nodded, hugging her tightly. She caressed my back with her thumbs and kissed my hair.

"Rosie."

"Yeah?" I mumbled, looking up at her.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you too..."

Jisoo
The next day approached quickly. I woke up with her on my chest. I smile, giving her a peck on her cheek. She moved a little, her eyes fluttering open.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked, my voice coming out unexpectedly raspy. She shook her head and the ends of her lips tugged up into a cute smile.

"Let's make pancakes," she suggested. I obliged, following her out of bed.

After we washed up and playfully applied some toothpaste on each other's noses, we started cooking pancakes.

Jennie did most of the job while I just admired her.

"Are you just gonna watch me?" she asks, pouting. I chuckle and hugged her from the back.

"Technically yes."

We both laughed and I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Where's Jisoo and Jennie unni- Oh..."

Jennie and I whipped our heads around, to see Chaeyoung and Lisa with interlocked hands.

"Jennie and Jisoo unnie... Even though you two kinda walked in on us, I still think we should say it again..." Lisa muttered. I noticed Chaeyoung blushing as she looked to the ground, avoiding my gaze. I chuckled.

"Chaelisa is official."

I smile, looking at Jennie. She held our hands up and smiled proudly.

"Jensoo is, too."
———————
A/N: 😉 JSJDKC HOWS THE DOUBLE UPDATE HAHAHA SURPRISE SURPRISE💙😏💜 i love you readers so much i want to kill myself