12

Lisa
I didn't know where I got my courage from but I did it. I kissed her on the lips. I could tell that she was taken aback by my sudden action but she soon gave in. She began moving her lips with mine, her eyes fluttering close as her eyelashes brushed on my face. I sucked on her bottom lip gently and slowly, making sure it wasn't too rough. Her hands held onto the nape of mine, pulling me closer to her.

I was more than happy to have her this close to me, feeling her heartbeat. She pulled away, joining both our forehead. I popped my eyes open and looked at her, enjoying the eye contact we shared. I bumped my nose with her with a small smile on my face.

"Chaeng, don't ever doubt my love for you again," I muttered, caressing her cheek with my thumb. She nodded slightly, blushing so hard. A chuckle slipped from my mouth when she pouted because I gave her forehead a little kiss. She hugged me tightly, as if I was gonna pop.

"I'm sorry Lisa... I shouldn't have got all bitchy and jealous," she apologised. I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"It's alright,"

A little smile grazed her lips as she leaned in for another kiss which I willingly gave.

"Chaeyoung,"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be mine?" I asked, holding her hands. She looked at me fondly.

"With pleasure," she responded. The ends of my lips perked up into a smile. I held her close to me and fell on her bed, the both of us laughing together. My heart felt contended because of her laughter.

"That's what I want to hear," I said, looking at her dreamily. She blushed and buried her face in my chest. I smiled and hugged her tightly, making her squeak.

"Aish!" she exclaimed, flicking my forehead. I pouted and rubbed that spot that she just flicked.

"That hurt," I said with aegyo. She cupped my cheeks and apologised with a kiss. We both giggled, then stopped to look at each other fondly.

Silence enveloped us, but we enjoyed the company. I kept looking at her lips, smiling every time she smiled.

"Chaeyoung-ah," I said, breaking the comfortable silence. She smiled and hummed in response. I grasped her hand and laced our fingers. "Did you know... the best nights I had was always with you," I asked sincerely. She didn't react, only to hug me tightly. I returned it, giving her a kiss on her head.

"Lisa. You don't know how much I wanted this," she said, laying on my chest as she hugged me. I caressed her head.

"Well, you don't have to want it anymore. You have it," I stated. She nodded and traced my jawline.

"Let's sleep," she says, giving me a kiss which I returned with a smile.

Jisoo
I was clueless of what I need to do next. Am I just gonna sit here, hold her hand and appreciate the silence?

"Jisoo unnie," Jennie called out, snapping me out of the trance I was in. She looked up from the ground to my eyes. I always loved her brown eyes, always shiny and beautiful. It's been awhile since she looked at me this way.

"I want to let you know this and I hope you won't get mad at me," she mumbles, fear evident in her voice as she spoke. She took a deep breath and I nodded, signalling her to continue with what she needed.

"You know how Lisa and I are so close now, right?" She asked. I dreaded this topic but I just nodded, encouraging her to continue.

She smiled, but this smile didn't send butterflies in my stomach to fly crazily. It's seemed... forced.

"It was because of a special request from Mr Yang," she muttered softly. For a moment, my heart stopped. I thought Jennie did that just to gain attention from our CEO. I thought Jennie did that because she wanted fame. My mind was blown. She probably read my expression and she chuckled, placing her hand on my shoulder and looking at me.

"I didn't get close to Lisa because of fame. He threatened me. He told me he'll disband us if I was reluctant to do so... and I knew that it was all of our dreams to be here as a k-pop idol. I didn't want to smash our dreams and hopes..." she said apologetically. I was a little curious about the apologetic tone, but didn't bother to question it.

"Did you try to... ask why?" I asked, looking down to my feet. She sighed.

"I did. He said that the both of us, me and you, Chaeyoung and Lisa were a little too close. He wanted us to be close just so it'll prove to everyone we're a group with good chemistry. I was reluctant and he threatened me further," she said. She held on my hand and widened her eyes seriously, "Jisoo you can't tell anyone about this okay? Not even Lisa or Chaeyoung."

I nodded, "How did he threaten you?"

"He said he'll terminate the contract of yours..." she mumbled.

"It's alright if he does. I don't want you to force yourself to do things you don't want to," I said, holding her hand back. She shook her head.

"No Jisoo, I can't be here without you. I need you here. I want you here with me. I don't want you to leave me," she says, her eyes having a weird kind of glint in them. I understood that she only takes me as an older sister and I also understood that she loved me as a sister. I didn't want to take things the wrong way. I just kept quiet, I didn't know what to say. If I said one wrong thing, it'll lead to wrong things, wrong actions, wrong words, wrong everything.

I had to admit, I was afraid.

Jennie remained silent as she looked down. This time, sadness could be seen in her eyes. I didn't know how to comfort her, nor did I know what to say because I didn't know why she was upset.

Maybe... I understood her statement wrongly?
—————
A/N: ??? what's gonna happen? 🤷🏻‍♀ maybe babies and explosions lmao someone send help to me. i'm so weird HAHAAHAHAH