11

Chaeyoung
"Thank you..." I whispered after hearing her footsteps further away. I didn't expect her to help. Neither did I actually expect her to pick my favourite shirt. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, to see Jennie unnie walk into the dorm.

"Chaeyoung, I need to apologise to you," she says. I didn't have the mood for this but I still listened to what she had to say. "I'm sorry for shouting at you last week. I was a little fed up by what was happening at that time. I'm sorry," She spoke. I felt bad.

"Uh... It's alright Jennie unnie... don't have to apologise. I was in the wrong too, I'm sorry," I answered. Her gummy smile was immediately drawn on her lips, which caused me to smile too.

"I hope we'll be back to how we used to be," she says in her perky voice. I just gave a slight nod before I got into my room where I saw Lisa sitting on her top bunk. Her hair was slightly messed up, her bangs split slightly which revealed her forehead. I felt her eyes on me but I didn't bother about it. It was late in the evening and we had to rest early for tonight. I suppose she was getting ready for bed. Blankets were covering her long legs.

"Hey," she spoke, moving slightly, about to climb down from her bunk. I began to feel uneasy, so I literally just grabbed my phone from my bed and turned my back against her, facing the door. I headed for the door, reaching out for the door knob. I heard her shuffling down the ladder and before I reached for the doorknob, she gripped onto my wrist. That touch sent sparks through me. "Chaeyoung," she called.

"Y-Yeah. What?" I answered. I didn't dare to look back at her because I didn't want to meet her sturdy gaze. With the grip she had on my wrist, she pulled me towards her. I spun around, meeting the big and breathtaking brown eyes of hers. We weren't very close, nor were we very far. It was a comfortable distance for me.

"When will you stop avoiding me?" she asks, her voice strong and firm. I shuddered.

Jennie
Jisoo was laying on the bed with Dalgom in her hands and Kuma on her bed.

"Dalgomie, if you were a human, I would love you so much. I would court you instead of developing feelings for someone who's so oblivious, dumb and numb,"

My heart shook for a second. I hope I didn't hear anything wrongly. When I opened the door fully, she sat up, flashing me her cute smile which I loved most. She let Dalgom run out of the room, then grabbed her soft toy.

"Jendeuk-ah," she called softly, the confidence that she usually had seemed to disappear. I looked at her and so did she. The eye contact we had made my heart beat faster. She signalled for me to sit on the bed with her and so I did. She reached out to lace her fingers with mine, her hand's warmth warming me up and the touch of our skin sending a spark through me.

"I have things to tell you..."

Chaeyoung
"Lisa, can you leave me alone?" I replied coldly, gently trying to push her hands of mine. That didn't loosen her grip, that made her tighten it.

"See what I mean? I want you to talk to me, Chaeyoung. Stop pushing me away," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you to get jealous over this? You don't need to anyway," I snapped, shaking my hand slightly. She grabbed both my hands and held them in her soft ones.

"Hey Chaeyoung. Stop lying to yourself okay? You know what your heart wants, listen to it and follow it," she spoke.

"Lisa, you need to get over the fact that I'm not remotely attracted to you!" I said, almost yelling. This time, her grip loosened a little but it was still tight. "I used to like you, a lot. I used to be attracted to your charisma. I used to love you more than I thought. Everything's changed now, okay? You love Jennie, go ahead. Court her and show her your red hot burning love you feel in your heart for her," I snapped again.

I could see the hurt and sadness in her eyes. Her eyes were so clear, I could see my own reflection in them. The light gave them a little shine.

"I'm happy for the both of you Lisa. Go ahead. Confess to her, tell her, hold her and kiss her. I'm sure she'll love it. Now, please leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to talk, especially to you. You don't know how much it hurts, Lisa," I rambled.

She let go, but threw her long arms around my tiny waist, hugging me from the back. Her body warmth made blood rush to my face.

"Chaeyoung talk to me please, I want you, I need you. I need to hear your voice, I need to hear your laughters, I need to see you smile. And I want you to smile for me and not anyone else. I don't want anyone else, I just need you so badly,"

Her words made me touched, but I kept my features hard. She placed her hands on mine which were on my waist. Her overwhelming scent was indescribable, so warm yet so sweet. I began to relax, my breathing slowing down.

"Rosie, you know I love you," she whispered, resting her head on my shoulder and exhaling. I shivered.

"Chaeyoung do you know how much I lov-"

I peeled her hands off my waist and turned around to face her.

"Stop with your I love you and crap. You know you don't and these three-word phrase isn't a fucking joke. You don't know how much I care for you, you don't know how much I-"

Before I could finish, I got cut off. Cut off by something that I've wanted to feel for so long but never got the chance to. Something so soft and sweet, just like candy. It can be called a drug, just because I know that I'll soon be addicted to it. It's something dangerously perfect.
——————
A/N: CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR LMAO
btw I published the prologue for STAY!!!
i update today again 😂 (; i hope y'all enjoy!!💜 love y'all

sorry not sorry for that cliffhanger :p