24

Lisa
"Then kiss me," she challenged. I sauntered over slowly, eyeing her with a smile of satisfaction. Rosie licked her dry lips to wet them, emphasising on the full and plump pink, soft lips she had.

Chae's shiny lips smirked at me, making me bite my lip. I was inches away, my hands by the side of her. Her warmth and vanilla scent filled my senses again, comfort going through me. I blinked slowly, my gazed averting to her lips, then back up to her eyes.

"Kiss me already," she whispered. I smile, pecking her on the lip, then pulling away.

"Packing, Chae. Packing."

I looked at the needy look on her face, feeling a spark of something in me. "I don't wanna be late to move too," she murmured.

I smirk, "Are you sure, that, packing is what you wanna do now?"

She threw her arms around my neck, joining her forehead with mine. "Yes babe."

⚠️⚠️sMuT (i need holy water omg)⚠️⚠️
I nod, leaning in. I maintained our eye contact, brushing my lips past hers. She kissed me instinctively, pressing her soft, tender lips onto mine. I smiled into our kiss. Fire spread through me. Chaeyoung held onto my nape as she kissed me with more passion and force.

I tore our lips apart, bringing them to her jaw, nipping on the small amount of skin right there. I pushed my body onto hers, my hands resting on her hips. Chae tensed up, but she threw her head back for more access. I trailed my tongue down to the spot right under and sucked on that particular spot. She pulled on my shirt, tugging on it as I made progress.

"Li-Lisa... we need," Chaeyoung cut herself off when with a gasp when I sucked on her neck. "T-to stop," she breathed.

I pouted, stopping my mouth but caressing her thigh. "You used to," I brought my hands up, the hem of her shirt lifting up slightly. "Want me so much," I teased. Chaeyoung swallows, ignoring my statement.

In a swift movement, I had my hands under her shirt, inching closer to her buds. "Don't tell me you don't anymore," I whisper, unclasping her bra.

"I-I think we... we should p-pack," She coughed. I smirk, removing her shirt. "Lis..."

She shut up once she noticed that her nipples was my mouth's victim. I flickered my tongue, loving those beautiful noises her mouth made out. My name, at this point, sounded way sexier than usual.

Chaeyoung started to squirm under my touch, making me smile, satisfied.

"Babe we are... not supposed to-"

I shushed her, taking off her shorts and undergarments. "I don't care."

I joined our lips again, hoisting her onto me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I kissed with more force. Breathing heavily, our kisses became sloppier and more passionate. The amount of happiness she gave me was just overwhelming. She responded just as I did.

It was passionate love that we are making here. And I am almost a hundred percent positive. It was passionate and slow.

Once she laid her back on the bed, I took my shirt off and hovered over her, looking at her beautiful face.

"You're practically the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed in my life, Chaeyoung," I whisper-said, placing a soft kiss on her pulse point. She closed her eyes, latching onto me. Chaeyoung's hands were on my back, caressing my back muscles while she occasionally moaned.

The position of dominance I was in made me groan quietly. This was like a game, and I am winning. But what's different is that, winning felt much better than usual.

"You're just, perfect babe," I muttered, then pecking her lips. She shivers when I traced my finger down her perfectly shaped body. "Every part of you is the definition of perfect."

I positioned myself, in front of her wet folds. It was surprising how wet she was just by all that talk. I placed a tender kiss on her inner thigh, watching her exhale heavily.

Chaeyoung was getting desperate.

I inched closer, planting another kiss right there. I then decided to do it. And I did. I started with a lick, past her wet and drenched folds. She breathed shakily and shallowly, her hands holding my head at her sweet spot.

"Oh my god Lisa, keep doing that," she spoke, a moan coming out right after. I did my job, sucking on her clit. I took in how she tasted and ended with a long lick across. I pulled away, a string of my baby's cum and my saliva showing. I licked my lips and smiled.

"I want you so bad every time. And I'm satisfied with this now," I said lovingly, kissing her lips again. Her hands unhooked my bra, tossing it away. Chaeyoung's touch sent sparks through me, and I willingly let her touch me. "I love you so much baby."

Chaeyoung pushes me back, making me sit. I pulled her onto my lap, looking up and waiting for her to kiss me. She did, and I shut my eyes, loving the feeling of her. Rosie held my head and I looked into her eyes.

"Lisa, you're my life."

I smile and kissed her chest area. She arched her back and she held onto my face. "I don't know what'd I'll do if I didn't have you here, honestly."

I kissed her lips again, putting in all my emotions in it. This fateful kiss, had so much emotions in it, so much that my heart felt warm.

I don't know what this beautiful lady had in her that makes me fall in love with her over and over...

But I'm not complaining.

A/N: hey my readerssss! thank you guys for all your kind comments and thanks for the wait!! i have not overcame the sadness yet but i've been refraining from self harm. sorry for the smut tho GAGAHAHAG. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 💙💜

much love sent from me❤️