20

Lisa
Weeks passed, our CEO finally gave us something to surprise our BLINKS. BLACKPINK TV. Well, we were currently in the plane, about to touch down in Korea. Rosie was sleeping, her head rested on my shoulder as she inhaled and exhaled in her sleep.

Mr Yang requested that Jennie and I meet him right after we touched down. I suspected something was off here. I mean, just a week ago, our managers found out about or relationships because it was just too hard for us to hide our affection.

We were always reminded to be cautious and mindful of our surroundings because of this but our managers promised to keep this a secret.

I really trust my managers a lot. I trust that they won't spill the beans. But, our managers work for our CEO. What position am I to tell them to promise us? We are just Mr Yang's puppets. He use us to make money. It's harsh, but that's how the truth is. And what's more, we were willing to do this, for our dreams, to make our parents proud, etc.

"Lisa?" manager oppa called. I looked over at him and he waved his hand in front of my face. "You okay?"

"Did you tell Mr Yang about us?" I asked straightforwardly.

He furrowed his brows, his eyebrows meeting each other. "What?"

"Did you tell Mr Yang about us?" I echoed. He shook his head.

He leaned towards me and whispered, "I'll get in trouble too ya know?"

I looked at him in disbelief. "Then why would he want to meet Jennie and me?"

He shrugged, "Maybe its an announcement to you two?"

I sigh, worry and fear consuming me.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright," manager oppa reassured. I nod.

Chaeyoung shifted a little.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" I whispered, giving her a small kiss on her hair. She opened her eyes and smiled. She nodded and sat up properly.

"I'm comfortable with you here."

I smiled and caressed her hair.

After another half an hour we got off the plane and manager unnie drove us.

"To the building. Yang bitch insisted on meeting Jennie and Lisa," manager oppa said. The four of us chuckled because of manager oppa's remark.

Chaeyoung squeezed my hand, making me turn to her. "Why does he want to meet you?"

I laughed, "I have no idea baby. Don't worry, it's nothing."

"I think it's about all of us..." she mumbled. I shook my head and Jennie butted in.

"It'll probably be about Jisoo eating too much chicken and asking us to control her."

Jisoo pouted and Jennie kissed her. "I love you."

Jennie
Lisa and I stepped into the elevator of the building. She looked at me and I did the same, both of us bursted out in laughter.

"So," she started. "How's Jisoo in bed?" she asked with a smirk. I wanted to smack the heck out of this girl.

I scoffed, "What do you mean by that?"

Lisa laughs and places her hand on my shoulder blade, "You guys were loud."

I slapped her hand and looked away, "W-what? She gave me a massage..."

"Massage, ha," she mocked. I blushed and the doors split open.

"Okay so whatever happens later, don't bring up the topic on dating," I reminded.

Lisa groaned, "How long must we hide it? I want to make it public that we all are happy with who we're dating and not beat around the stupid b-"

"Lisa..." At this point of time, I was showing her my puppy eyes. She looked away.

"Fine," she huffed. We both approached meeting room number 4, the one where the good or the bad happens.

I felt nerves now, I felt scared, pressured. I held my breath as I pushed the door open.

The odd scent filled my nose yet again and my breath hitched when I saw him sitting behind the table. He wore a cap as usual and his eyes bore right into mine. I swallowed thickly, fitting my gaze to the floor.

"Good a-afternoon Mr Yang," I greeted. Lisa did the same and he chuckles. I looked at him and there he stood, with his creepy smile.

"Sorry girlies, I know you're tired from your flight but I just want to highlight something to the both of you," he said, his tone not as serious as I thought it'd be. I took a deep breath and sat next to Lisa.

"So, how's everything going?" he asked, his gaze meeting mine. I nodded awkwardly.

"Great, Mr Yang," Lisa spoke. He leaned back into the chair.

"Good to hear about that. What about things going on between the both of you?"

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYYY I WAS DOWN WITH HIGH FEVER AND I VOMITED THIS MORNING BUT HERE YOU GO CHAPTER 20!❤️

thank you guys for waiting but i apologise for this boring chapter HAHAHAHAH