15

Jisoo
The door was closed, meaning that someone was in the room. My heart felt a little lighter, knowing that she's back in the dorm. I opened the door, the ends of my lips curved up into a small when I saw the the back figure of her.

I couldn't help myself, only to lunge forward and wrap my arms around her waist from the back. I could tell that she was shocked just because she jumped a little.

"Kim! Ji! Soo!" she squealed, squirming a little. I only held her tighter, making her calm down. To me, she didn't seem angry anymore. I pulled out, thinking she'd give me a sweet smile. "Go take a shower. I don't want another member getting sick," she says in a dead and low tone. I nod, heading to the bathroom.

Chaeyoung
Lisa and I were in the living room watching television. The both of us were already ready for the rehearsal for the music show tonight. Lisa's hand was in mine, our fingers laced together. My head was rested on her broad shoulder and she rested her head on mine.

"Hey Chaeng," she whispered, moving up. I did the same and looked into her eyes. They warmed me up.

"Yeah?"

"I love you,"

That made a blush stir up and rush to my cheeks. I lowered my head to hide it but she pushed my chin up, looking into my eyes again.  She leaned in, joining our foreheads as our lips brushed against each other's. She smiled, her hand cupping my cheek as she did. She captured my lips, giving me a sweet and passionate kiss. It wasn't a smoky and hot one, just a cute and sweet one. She pulled out, our foreheads still joined as her eyes fluttered close.

"Is there anything wrong Lisa?" I asked. She shook her head with a cute smile.

"I just love you too much," she says, opening her eyes. Another blush rushed to my face yet again, making her notice it almost immediately. I heard the clicking of the room door which made the both of us part. My eyes looked straight at Jennie who walked out from her room.

Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. I suspected that she cried.

She avoided eye contact as she stuttered, "I-I I'll head down f-first. Manager Unnie i-is here." Her voice sounded weird which made Lisa spur up. Oh god, I have to watch this drama again.

"Jennie unnie, let me go down with you," Lisa said, pretending nothing was between us. She held Jennie's hands in hers and I hated to admit, I still felt jealous. I brushed it away because I trust Lisa. I trust that she loves me. Just before she left the house with Jennie, she mouthed;

"Love you," and blew a flying kiss to me. I smiled, feeling the love she showered on me. Jisoo came out a while later, signalling me to leave the dorm with her. We did and as we walked, Jisoo kept staring at her feet. I didn't bother to question because I didn't want to rub things in her face. We got into the elevator and there we stood in awkward silence.

"Hey Chaeng?" she suddenly spoke, breaking the silence. I looked at her and hummed in response. "Do you think that we would ever stand a chance to announce to everyone if we were dating?"

"We...?" I queried, a little unsure of her reference.

"No, as in any two of us," she answers.

"That's a hard no then," I replied truthfully. She heaved a sigh as if it was the end. My heart ached for a moment. The lift reached the lobby, and we walked out, seeing the mini van. I hurried my way over to it and greeted our manager. Jisoo took the front seat as usual and Jennie and Lisa sat together. Damn, I wished Lisa didn't have to act.

I reluctantly got into the back seat, sitting down and blowing out. Lisa noticed it and she turned to look at me, furrowing her eyebrows when she noticed at my reaction. Jennie nudged Lisa which made her avert her gaze immediately. A smile grazed Lisa's lips instantly, looking at Jennie ever so attentively.

"What's wrong with the back seat? Saw someone prettier than me?" Jennie asked, pushing her lips out into a pout. Lisa chuckled.

"Of course not. You're the prettiest in my eyes," she replied. I sunk back into my seat, plugging in my earpieces and turning the music loud enough to not hear anything that was going on. I trust Lisa, but a major part of me doesn't. I'm not very good at handling jealousy, neither am I very good at pretending I'm not.

Jennie
I feel bad using Lisa to make her jealous. This was my only choice. The knots in my stomach tightened when I heard Chaeyoung's sigh. I knew that she liked Lisa and I don't wish to hurt her but this is my only way out. Lisa held my hand, giving me a 'I know what to do' look. She knew that I'm making Jisoo jealous and I knew that she's making Chaeng jealous too.

"Let's get ice cream before we perform tonight," She suggested. Jisoo nodded, keeping quiet after. Her gaze averts to the rear view mirror, getting Chaeng's reaction. She let's go of my hand, turning around and tapping her shoulder lightly.

Weird. Lisa wouldn't let go just to get her response.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung asked in a soft tone.

Weird again. Chaeyoung would usually get all jealous and angry but this time, she remained cool.

"We're getting ice cream later," Lisa spoke with a bright smile.

Weird, very weird. Lisa hardly smiles in these situations.

Chaeyoung nodded, returning a sweet smile, "Sure sure."

Everything is so weird. What's going on here? Is something going on between these two? Did Chaeyoung get over Lisa in such a short period of time?

Well, if she did, I'd like to ask her to teach me how.
————————
A/N: NIPPLES (; OH NO SAVE ME AHAHAHAHA IM SO HAPPY AFTER I HEARD THE NEWS ON BP TV FUKCKCKCKKC WE'RE GONNA WITNESS LISA BURN DOWN THE HOUSE AHAHHAHA BRACE YOURSELBES FOR MORE GAY MOMENTS EVERYONE YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

ahem, okay so, i've been thinking of a new plot. still pondering whether i should start writing. anyway,
have fun reading and thank you for staying with me all these while!! i love you guys❤️❤️❤️