10

Jisoo
"I'm gonna slap you for slapping Lisa,"

I was appalled.

"What?! I was helping you!" I whisper-shouted. She grabbed her head, rubbing her face.

"No unnie! You can't slap the maknae like that! I mean... she's just drinking..." she mutters. I scoffed.

"Remember what I told you, Chaeng. I'm going to bed now. Have a good night," I said, heading out of the room. I heard a frustrated groan coming from her room as I entered mine. Jennie was peacefully asleep, looking so adorably cute. I laid down on my own bed, trying to take in whatever that happened today.

A crap ton of drama.

Chaeyoung
Another month passed in a blink of an eye. I'm beginning to give up. My efforts will never be noticed by Lisa since she only has eyes for Jennie. Oh and guess what? Because of that, Jennie and I aren't as close as we were.

"Hey Rosie," Lisa called, sitting up from her bed. My heartbeat started to pick up.

"What do you need," I spoke, not turning around.

"Do you wanna... go for a swim?" she asked, standing up. I turned around to see the hopeful look on her face.

"Nope. I'm on my period," I responded. That was such a bad lie.

"Oh okay then..." she answered, disappointed.

After a while, I heard footsteps, then saw Jisoo unnie poking her head in our room.

"Chaeyoungie!! Wanna swim?" she asked with a smirk. Blood immediately rushed up to my cheeks as I nodded. She winked, "See you in the pool after you're done." I grabbed my swimsuit from my cupboard and went into the bathroom to change after. Grabbing my robe and towel, I started making my way out of the room but Lisa stopped me.

"I thought you were on your period?" I didn't know how to respond so I just pressed my lips together and tried to loosen her grasp on my wrist. "Rosie, why'd you lie to me?"

"Please let go of me," I said, pushing her hand off mine. I made my way to the pool and sat at the edge of the pool with both my legs in the water.

"Chaeng? What's wrong? Something's bothering you?" Jisoo unnie asked, poking her head out from the water. I heaved a sigh.

"It's Lisa..."

She raised her eyebrows and swam towards me. "What'd she do this time?"

"I don't know how long I have to hide my feelings. I'm afraid I can't hold it in anymore. Jisoo unnie, help me please," I must look so desperate, asking for help. She just laughs.

"Chaeyoung, I didn't tell you to act like you hated her. I just told you to be cautious," she said, as if she was a wise old lady.

"Argh!! It's driving me crazy!! I just wanted her to know how I really felt but I dislike making the first move. Why is she so freaking oblivious to everything?!"

She grasps my hand and held it in hers.

"Everything will come to an end soon. Either you get her, or lose her," she explains. "Come on. Join me in the pool," she asks, pulling me into the pool. I shivered when the cool water touched my bare skin. I've always enjoyed swimming because of Lisa. I would usually swim with her every week at least once. Seems like the tables turned now.

I let myself sink down as my hair began getting wet. I shut my eyes, my thoughts floating in that brain of mine like the water. I stayed underwater until I couldn't hold in anymore. I got up, brushing my hair aside.

"Gosh Chaeyoungie. Stop thinking now, let's swim. There'll soon be no time to swim because of our upcoming comeback," Jisoo said. I nodded. Jisoo couldn't swim so she just played around in the water while I kept swimming, occasionally looking into the dorm to see who's in the living room. Lisa sat on the couch, looking at her phone seriously.

Well I guess she couldn't be bothered, so why should I?

Lisa
Well, I am jealous. So fucking jealous. She actually lied to me and went with Jisoo instead. Seriously though, she looked so hot in her swimsuit. She doesn't even look up at me, even though I watched her so closely. How she kept flirting with Jisoo and how Jisoo took over me. Her world seemed to be only filled with Jisoo and nothing else.

I seriously wanted to pull all my hair out when I saw Jisoo jumping onto Chaeyoung and how they kept touching each other. I mean, Chaeyoung is mine and I'm positive that she's happy over that fact. I mentally scolded my CEO. He wanted Jennie and I to get closer and guess what? Because of that, I had to act with Jennie that we are so fucking close.

That instagram picture she posted was forced. By our managers. And because of that, Chaeyoung turned cold, she turned her back against me. I still couldn't accept the fact that she did. She got over me so quickly. I kept changing my positions on the couch, feeling so uncomfortable every time I looked out to see Jisoo touching Chaeyoung.

After about an hour or so, Chaeyoung got out of the pool. She did it the professional way, how models usually come out from the pool and damn, time seemed to slow down. Everything went slow-mo. How she pushed herself up from the water to the edge, revealing her beautifully toned body with that useless two piece swimsuit. Her hair dripping with water and how she put on her robe. I was mesmerised by her beauty and perfection.

My eyes never left her, following wherever she went.

"Girl, close your mouth. Your drool is everywhere," Jisoo said, standing in front of me and blocking my view. I looked up at her. Realisation hit me like a truck. I've been staring too long. Shit, she must've caught me. "Take a picture so you can stare all day long," Jisoo added with a smirk. I scoffed.

Chaeyoung made her way in, swaying her hips as she walked past me to the bathroom. I swallowed hard, looking at her buns. God damn... How would they feel like?

What the hell? Why are I thinking of this?

I mentally scolded myself as I made my way back to my room.

"Ahh shit," someone cursed. The voice seemed to be coming from the bathroom.

"Jisoo unnie!" the voice yelled. "Help me get some clothes!" the voice yelled again. Oh wow, I'm her roommate and she asked Jisoo. Jisoo perked her head into my room and I stared at her.

"Get your best friend some clothes," she mumbled. I waited for her to leave before I sprang up and grabbed her favourite shirt and some shorts, knowing that's her style. I walked out hesitantly, knocking on the bathroom door. She opened it a little, peeking out of the small gap. I could only see one of her eyes, which widened. She grabbed the shirt and shorts from my hand and shut the door. Okay, more like slammed the door in my face. I stood in front of the toilet, dumbstruck.

She didn't even say thank you...