29

Chaeyoung
"Leo! Come here!"

The little creature ran past Lisa and pounced onto bed, settling down on my chest. Lisa smiled at the sight, laying on my tummy.

"He loves you. But I definitely love you more," she cooed, stroking his little head.

Yes, Lisa just gotten a kitten and she's already in love with him. Well, I am too. She regards Leo as our "kid".

He purrs softly, meowing after.

"He's so cute," I murmur, placing a kiss on his head. Lisa turned to me, carrying him off my chest.

"You're stealing the love Rosie is giving me you little punk," she scolded the cat. The kitten meows again.

I laughed, sitting up. Lisa did too, letting the small cat run to the living room. The brunette sat against the bed rest, a small pout taking her lips.

She complained, "Leo is getting more love than I am."

I chuckle, settling on top of her, practically straddling her. Her hands held onto my waist, pouting more.

"You know I love you more than anything baby," I whisper, cupping her cheeks and leaning my forehead on hers.

She then smiles, looking cuter than ever. I leaned in and brought our lips together in a sweet kiss, loving the feeling of her.

"I love you too baby," she replies after we broke apart. I smile, locking my arms around her neck.

"Don't get jealous over our Leo babe. That's unreasonable when you know I love you the most," I stated, pouting.

The younger girl laughs, "I know. I just love to hear you tell me that you love me." She then cups my face, "I wish I could hear it every ten seconds."

"But when I say I love you, I say it with sincerity, and not just I love you. That's because I love you too much to eve—"

Lisa shut me up, pressing her lips onto mine, moving them slowly.

"Oh my god did I just walk in on a porn scene?" Jisoo barged it without any sound, carrying Leo in one hand and Dalgom in the other. I blushed and I climbed off Lisa's thighs but she brought me towards her, hugging me to her chest.

She kissed my forehead, "I like you here."

Jisoo scoffs, letting both the pets run as she sinks into the bed. Lisa swept the stray hairs behind my ears and smiled dreamily at me.

A sigh came from Jisoo and she complained, "Stop being so lovey dovey in front of me."

"Oh someone's unhappy that her girlfriend is out with her mother?" Lisa asked mockingly.

Jisoo sat up and glared at Lisa, "Lalisa don't make me buy black hair dye."

"You're not touching Lisa's hair," I stated, smiling sheepishly at Jisoo unnie.

"Park Chaeyoung! Wait till I tell Lisa what you told Sooyoung!" Jisoo says.

I slapped the older's hand and shushed her.

Lisa looked at me, "What did you tell Park Sooyoung?"

"Nothing babe, unnie is spouting nonsense."

Jisoo made a sound. "You told Joy that she was the most beautiful girl in that room!"

"Oh," Lisa says. "She's good looking... I guess?"

I laughed and squished her cheeks, "Is this Lalisa being jealous?"