33

Jennie
Fan signs after fan signs, events after events and concerts after concerts. The post-comeback days are the most hated days of mine. All of us would be so exhausted to the core that we would just end up hibernating.

We don't even talk to each other so much during this period of time, all we do isjust collapse on each other and fall asleep in bed.

Things hadn't fell in place just nicely. Many fans had asked Lisa questions about who'd she wanted to date and stuff but the silly girl always said it was me.

I felt uncomfortable with it but I had to go with it because of Yang Hyun Suk.

"Rosie seriously?" Lisa's voice echoed from her room to Jisoo's. "Are you mad at me again? For just stating the fact that I would date Jennie?"

I mentally cursed Lisa. Does she know what the hell shes saying?

"So you mean you want to?" Rosé snapped, this time in english. I gulped as I listened, knowing that when the Australian uses english, she's at her limits. "I'm done Lisa. I thought we're through this whole Jennie thing."

Lisa reciprocated, "So you're gonna play the role of being the self-centred person in this?"

"What do you mean that I'm being self-centred Lisa? Do you ever consider how the hell I feel?"

There was silence for awhile before Lisa spoke again, "Have you ever thought of what our CEO would do to us if I told the whole world that I was dating you?"

Chaeyoung
I fumed upon hearing Lisa's tone.

"You're making it sound like its a disgrace!" I said, my voice raising a little. "You're making sound like you're disgusted that you're with me, you don't want to acknowledge that fact."

She scoffs, then turns away in frustration. "You know that you're being ridiculous right now? Do you love how the attention is always on us and wherever we go and we can't be ourselves?"

"I always want attention on us. What are you gonna do about that?" I shot.

Lisa runs a hand through her hair and groaned in annoyance, "Do I not show you how much I love you?"

"Do I not give you the idea that I only want you for myself?" I asked, my voice softening. Lisa's brown eyes looked angry. "I want attention on us because I hate seeing you being shipped with Jennie or Jisoo!"

The confession has turned the room silent. Lisa pressed her lips together, her breathing so loud that I heard every breath she took.

"I hate it when people bring in ships of you with anyone else apart from me. It makes me feel like I'm losing you and because of this comeback thing— I don't know. I really hate fighting with you Lisa. I love you, but I'm sorry that I can't control my temper," I broke the silence.

This time around, her brown eyes met mine and this look she gave me was so different. It managed to shoot a tingle through my body. The eyes softened, and a weird feeling rushed through my veins.

Lisa takes a step closer to me, immediately stretching her arms out and pulling me into her. I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the embrace that we were sharing.

"Sorry," she whispered. I was too breathless to speak. It has been awhile since we've embraced each other like that and I missed it. "I'm so sorry baby. I really just feel so stressed..."

I cupped her cheek and kissed her, "It's okay Lisa. This will only make us stronger. I believe it."

"But I don't want you to be hurt because of my foolish acts, Rosie..." she mumbled, an apologetic look in her eyes.

"Listen Lisa. If we had to go through this every day, watching you flirt with others just to have you by my side every moment, I would do it without even considering. Why? Because I love you. I love you no matter what happens. I get jealous because I love you so much that just looking at you with someone else makes my heart beat furiously."

She blinks slowly, her eyes glassy.

"You're perfect to me. Every small detail, your big and gorgeous brown eyes and how intensely they focused on me, they make me weak in my knees. Your hands, they're the best place my hands have been in. Your smile, it's like the light to my universe. Your personality, it never fails to perk me up. Your presence, it comforts me and you are just... always there. I know that I can fall without a worry because you're always there to pick me up no matter what. This all just makes you who you are..."

I noticed that her eyes watered as she looked away.

"And I love you..."

Lisa takes my hand in hers and she gives the back of each hand a tender kiss. She looks up at me, her eyes shone and I pressed a slow and soft kiss on her cheek before muttering, "You're the definition of perfect."

Hooded eyes met mine as she licks her dry lips. Lisa smiles as she leans in, her breath pressing against my face and with a gentle touch on my thigh, she whispers, "I want you..."

I opened my mouth to protest but her lips sealed mine up, taking my lips with passion. I responded, kissing her back with the same energy.

Lisa tilted her head in attempt to deepen the kiss and I bit her lower lip just for the fun of me. She smirks as she pulled back, leaving every part of me desperate for her. I pushed her on the bed, licking my lips lustfully. Her fiery eyes bore into mine and having to see her sit down on my bed waiting for me to approach her already sent a frisson of excitement through my veins.

I climbed on the bed, hands making their way to her chest as I brought my lips to her ear, each of my breaths rebounded by her skin and back to me.

"If you want me... have me..." I whisper, bringing my pair of lips dangerously close to her ear. "Because I'm all yours to own," my voice rasped. My hands rested on Lisa's chest and I felt her heart rate increasing as I spoke.

I moved my head back to meet her passion-filled brown eyes and she brought our lips together in a heated kiss, her tongue almost immediately swiping past my bottom lip. I cupped her face with both my hands, her body warmth spreading to me through the kiss we shared. Her lips were like professionals.

Soon, her head was in the soft pillows of mine, her hands slowly inching up my body. Lisa's finger tips trailing up my body through my shirt was enough to send wetness through my thighs. My head hung back when I felt her palm slip under my shirt and dragged her fingernails lightly against my tummy.

Lisa sat up, her mouth pressing against the skin my collarbone very gently and her hands rested on the curves of my hips. I willingly pulled my shirt off my body, and making her smile.

She pulls away and took a moment to looked at my body, her teeth sinking into her own bottom lip.

"Looking at you like that... all of the things I want to do to you is infinite," Lisa mumbled.
(i'm into it hoho hi camzi stans again👌🏻)

She flipped us over, letting her lips wonder from my collarbone down to my torso.

"I swear Chae, you're so hot," she said, her voice coming out as a whisper. The girl with light coloured hair placed a kiss in the middle of my boobs and unclasped my bra.

I did the rest of the removal and tossing it on the ground as she continued her torture. She brought her lips to my stomach and started leaving soft butterfly kisses up to my neck and then wrapping her lips around the skin under my jaw, which made me curse quietly.

The girl then dragged her parted lips across my neck down to my chest again. I shuddered.

And the night went on just like that...

a/n: sOrry for the wait... school's a bitch :) and yeah i cut the smuT off i'm soRry hAHAHA anyway, i hope you lovelies are having a great day... this book might come to an end soon. thank you all for always being with me❤️