18

Lisa
Chaeyoung was between my arms, her heavy breathing turning me on more by the moment. She smirked at me, caressing my cheek as she did.

"You make me want to leave hickeys on you everywhere every time you wear these tight skirts, you know?" I hissed, lessening the gap between us. My hand was slowly progressing down her thigh and she looked into my eyes with hers— lust-filled. I smiled as I leaned into her ear.

"Let me do my job now," I whispered, letting my lips move along the porcelain skin of hers, wetting her neck with my lips. She giggles, her hand finding its way to my head as she pushed me into her neck.

I licked and played with the skin of her soft spot, earning a moan from her. Then, I let my teeth scrape the skin of that, sucking on it so as to mark her. After I was done with that spot, I moved to another, doing the same as she let her head fall back— granting me more access.

After I was done, I held her face, looking deep into her dark coloured eyes. She bit her lip, triggering me more than I am already.

"Remember when I told you that I can't stand it when you bite your lip?" I asked. She nodded.

"Because whenever you bite your lip, you make me want to bite yours too."

She closes the gap between us, her tongue sliding into my mouth immediately. It was like a battle and she was dominating, but I won't let her. I fought back, letting my tongue slide past her lips and sucking on it. Chaeyoung whimpers into my mouth, her hands roaming around my back and pushing me closer.

She started bucking her hips towards me, rubbing against me. I smiled through the kiss and she bit down on my lip, earning a groan from me. I brought my hands under her shirt, making her release my lip and shiver. I smiled, knowing I am dominating now. I continued sucking on her lips, her soft whimpers and moans making me smile.

Suddenly, the door busts open, the both of us pulling away immediately.

"What the fuck were the both of you doing?!" Jennie questioned loudly. We weren't quick enough. I took a step forward.

"J-Jennie I-I was just helping Chaeng-"

"Bullshit! It's obvious that you were about to fuck the shit out of Park Chaeyoung right here!" she yelled. Oh my god, what have I got us into. My mind was in a mess. I suddenly heard soft sobs behind me.

I immediately took Chaeyoung into my embrace, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Shhh... Chaeng it's okay..." I whispered. Jennie rubbed her temples, then sighs.

"How long has this been going on?" Jennie asks seriously.

"A month or two."

She raised her eyebrows and her eyes widened, "A MONTH?!"

I nodded, caressing Chaeyoung's hair.

"SO YOU MEAN THAT YOU TWO WERE DATING FOR A FUCKING MONTH WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING?!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. I nodded again.

"What's with all the yelling?!" Jisoo suddenly butts in.

"Your fucking band members have been dating for a month now, and none of us fucking knew!" Jennie snapped.

"It isn't wrong. At least they embraced how they felt for each other. You can't do anything about true love, it's better than ignoring that feeling in your heart when you see that particular person," Jisoo said calmly, a weird glint in her eyes.

"At least they aren't like you, not knowing how you feel for someone."

Jennie was offended and I could see it in her eyes.

"It's better to not know how you feel for someone than getting hurt over the fact that someone you love won't love you back," Jennie replied. Jisoo grasped Jennie's wrist and brought her into their room.

I held Chaeyoung's shoulder blades and smiled at her, lifting her chin up and looking into her eyes.

"It's okay. We'll be alright," I said, giving her a small kiss. She leans on my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I promise you we'll be okay."

Jisoo
I shut the door behind us and locked it.

"What do you want?" she asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Tell me why you don't approve Lisa and Chaeyoung," I demanded. She turned to face me, but still no response.

"Why do you find it so wrong to be dating your own band member?" I asked. She still doesn't respond, but her hands fell to her side as she took a step forward.

"If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you do the same?" I asked again. She took another step forward.

"Straight to the point, Jisoo," she says.

"I want you to get over the fact that they're dating."

She opened her mouth, about to protest but I shushed her.

"There's nothing wrong about that."

She sighed then abruptly pushed me against the wall. I was taken aback by her sudden action.

"Jennie what do you think you are do-"

"Damn right, there isn't anything wrong with dating," she interrupted, her palms resting on my collarbones.

A smirk was drawn across her face, those lips of hers still looking so luscious. I hated how sexy she looked when she smirked this time. Her hair was a little messed up, making her look hotter than she already looked.

"There's definitely nothing wrong with that..." she whispers, her voice growing lower by the end of the sentence.

"That's why I'm doing this."
———————
A/N: oh😦 what did jennie do🤔🤔🤔 ahahahahha 😂 oh gosh i'm so worried for my match tomorrow... i might die...