08

Lisa
I sat on the couch as I watched her slowly drifting off to sleep. I kept questioning myself. Why did I shout at her? Her soft snores filled my ears, making me smile. She looked so calm and beautiful even when she's barefaced and asleep. I made my way over beside the bed, sitting gently on my side of the bed, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty up. She was facing my side of the bed. I carefully stretched my hand out to tuck the strand of hair on her face behind her ear and smiled.

"How can you not notice how much I love you, Park Chaeyoung?" I asked softly, feeling the slight ache in my heart. My hands slowly traveled to her sharp features, feeling them. At this point, my hand seemed to be moving at their own accord. It was like my feelings has taken over the control of my hand. I took a deep breath when my hand reached her left cheek as my thumb stuck out to the right. I caressed her lips with my thumb, feeling more pain in my heart.

"Why do you always assume that I love Jennie?" Her breathing seemed to be the only thing that responded. Her uneven breaths made a tingly sensation shoot through my veins. The way her lips looked so luscious seemed to be illegal. I wanted to just capture and taste those precious lips of hers, claiming them mine.

"Park Chaeyoung, you're so dumb. Just too dumb to ever notice that I love you," I mumbled. The last three words I spoke made so many emotions wash over me. I honestly wished that she would hear everything I confessed but I knew she wouldn't. A tear formed, resting on the rim of my eyes, eager to be set free. I watched her as she took another inhale, and exhaled again. I brought my hand back, turning around so my back was facing her. I wriggled under the sheets slowly, careful to not wake her up.

Chaeyoung
She turned around, back facing me. I couldn't contain my happiness and content.

She actually felt the same way I feel for her.

She actually cares about me.

She actually noticed me.

I let a smile creep on my lips while I thought of us. The both of us on dates at the restaurants, theme parks, arcades, etc. I never expected myself to ever feel this happy after I was an idol.

I was so happy that I could barely get rest, but still managed to get some sleep anyway.

Jisoo
The next morning, I got up before Jennie did. Her hair was in her face and her arms were open wide. I sat up and looked at her, smiling to myself at the sight of her face. I gently brushed the hair out of her face and got out of bed to take a quick shower before getting out breakfast.

After I showered, I reached for my towel and wiped myself, then reached for my undergarments. I got out of the shower to wear my clothes like I always do.

"Oh you're... awake," Jennie muttered, looking away right after I saw her looking at my body.

"Y-yeah," I stammered. The pink tint on her face was evident. I smiled, pulling my shirt over my head and my shorts up. She gets out of bed and excused herself. Just then, someone knocked on the door that connected Chaeyoung and Lisa's room.

"Come in," I yelled, fixing my hair.

"Unnieeeee!" Lisa exclaimed in her cringey aegyo voice. I could feel myself cringing so hard that it sent shivers down my spine. She envelopes me in a hug, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Lisa, stop it," I spoke, pushing her arms off my body. She loosens her grip and leans in closer to my ear. I was about to slap her but she spoke;

"Chaeyoung's watching unnie,"

I understood it immediately.

"Oh so how was Disneyland with Chaeng?" I asked, pretending nothing had happened.

"Oh... it was fun but Chaeyoung was no fun,"

"What? Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She laughed, "She didn't was so scared to ride the exciting rides."

I let out a soft chuckle.

Lisa wriggled her left eyebrow, signalling me to watch Chaeyoung's reaction. I averted my gaze to Chaeyoung who was currently glaring at the both of us, that caused me to laugh.

I mouthed, 'She glaring.' Lisa's smiled grew wider at that.

"Unnie, ask Jennie to hurry, Im hungryyyyy," she whined in her aegyo voice once again, grabbing my arm and shaking it.

"Yah! Stop with the aegyo!" I yelled, hitting her. She groaned and pouted. "Now, go get changed," I ordered. She nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Purposeful," she whispered before pulling away. I pretended to get mad and began to yell at her. She slid behind the door and shut it, allowing me to stop the act that we were dropping. Jennie exited the bathroom with a bathrobe on and wet hair.

"We can head for breakfast after I dry my hair, one sec," Jennie rambled, ruffling her hair with her towel.

I smiled, watching her movements.

"Wanna take a picture? Just so you can stare at it forever," she teased. I looked away, feeling the blood from my heart rushing to my cheek.

"You know what? I'll er... go over for a while,"

She nodded, "I'll go over after I'm done with this mess right here."

I smiled before exiting the room. Once I got into the other room, I practically felt relived. When I was in the room with Jennie, it felt like I was suffocated.

"Jisoo unnie? Whatcha doing here?" Chaeyoung asked, sitting next to me. I shrugged.

"Too hot in there," I responded.

"Jennie made it hot, am I right?" Lisa butted in. I shot daggers at her while Chaeyoung just shut her eyes and faked a smile. "What? Jennie is hot," she stated. Chaeyoung made a sound before coughing.

"Oh Jisoo unnie, did you like the snow globe I got you yesterday?"

I nodded, "Yeah, it's really cute... especially the little pink and purple hearts that fell. Thank you."

She smiled and grasped my hand, "Welcome." She started blushing. I swear this Australian girl needs to stop blushing because she just looks so adorable when she does.

"Woah..." Lisa muttered, looking past both of us. "Unnie... that is hot..." Lisa stated. That made Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

"Let's go for breakfast," Jennie said, leaving the room. We followed suit, with Lisa clinging onto Jennie and flirting with her the whole time.

I could swear, I would one day slap Lisa in the face.
——————————
A/N: (: i'm having my major exams on thursday. bye i'm gonna fail it 🌝☠ anyway, i hope you guys enjoy this (: still thinking whether i should publish 'Stay' or not (((((; i'm so sorry for any errors, im so fatigued...