32

a/n: IM RE-EMPHASISING THAT WATTPAD MESSAGES ARE POOPY my messages aren't working well idk why it can't load at times and i tend to not receive them aNd IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME or talk to me about ANYTHING PLEASE ASK ME ON MY INTAGRAMM💝 @/eunicelohhh_ heh thank you❤️ 

Lisa
"10 more minutes!" Jennie yells, counting down. We had been practising over and over just to perfect our dance because we would be videoing our dance practice video.

Chaeyoung and I were crammed in the small room in the practice room, not making out but sneaking snacks.

The older girl threw a peanut at me.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked, looking over at the giggling girl.

She looked at me, smiling brightly, "I just wanted your attention but you seem a little too caught up with your phone."

I sat up straight, placing my hands on her thighs, looking into the brown eyes of hers, "All attention on you."

Chaeyoung smiled and caressed my cheek with her thumb. I grinned slightly, gently holding onto her wrist to keep it in place then giving her palm a small kiss.

Her smile grew wider when I leaned over and kissed the corner of her lips. Chaeyoung's hands went around my neck as she laced the both of our lips together. I expertly trapped her bottom lip between mine, letting my tongue glide past her lip.

Chaeyoung's fingers tangle in my hair, moving her lip out of mine and breathed heavily against my wet and desperate ones. She then kissed me again, lips curving into a smile.

"...I knew it," Jennie monotonously stated, opening the door out of a sudden. I jumped slightly, startled by Jennie's sudden action. "Come on kids you have the whole night for that business."

Chaeyoung blushed heavily and scurried out of the room.

"One, two, three!" Jennie said. Manager oppa clicked the play button for our title track ddu-du ddu-du.

We all danced and I smirked through the dance, knowing that the moves would kill. I glanced over at Chaeyoung and noticed how precise and sharp her moves were, making her look so hot while dancing to it. I licked my lips when I stood behind Jisoo for the formation.

"We're done finally," Chaeyoung says in a deep raspy voice, leaning her weight on my shoulder. I gave a suggestive grin and she pressed her lips onto mine, taking me by surprise.

Jennie
"COMEBACK DAY COMEBACK DAY COMEBACK DAY!" Lisa shrieked in the living room of our dorm, waking Jisoo up.

"What's wrong with that girl? Jeez it's like 8 in the morning," Jisoo grumbled as she brought her face to my neck and snuggled closer to me. I smile at the steadied breathing hitting my neck while her hands rested on the sides of me.

I kissed Jisoo's temple and chuckle, "Jisoo, it's already 10."

Her eyes shot open, "You're kidding right?"

I shook my head with a gentle smile on my face.

"No."

She immediately sat up, causing me to giggle at her bed hair.

Jisoo jumped off the bed and I pouted.

"What are you doing sitting there and pouting?" she asked.

I dipped my head down and mumbled, "I didn't get my morning kiss."

"We have an event in like an hour and we have to get ready mandu," Jisoo replied, teasing me with the name 'mandu' which meant dumpling.

I pouted again, "Don't call me mandu..."

Jisoo climbed into bed and lifted my head, kissing my lips, "Happy? Now hurry get ready."

I smile, hopping into the shower and taking a quick shower.

Entering the living room, I saw Lisa sitting on the couch, watching the television.

"Dude," I said, almost nonchalantly. Lisa looked at me with curious brown orbs.

She blinked, "What?"

"YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO GET READY!" I yelled, startling her. She immediately turned off the television and scurried into her room.

I scoffed, hearing Chaeyoung yawn.

a/n: sorry this was rather short.