31

Lisa
"I can't control how all of you feel, but I just really want the rumours and the countless reports to stop," CEO said.

We all nodded and thanked him. He continued blabbing on. Once we left the room, I seemed to feel less suffocated.

Chaeyoung hugged me out of a sudden, "I love you."

I smiled and caressed her back.

Jisoo
It was just like any ordinary day during the comeback period. We were currently at our practice room, rehearsing our choreography.

Lisa was at her private shoot for her Nona9on look book and we had to keep redoing our practice because Chaeyoung had screwed up.

I huffed, wiping the perspiration on my forehead.

"Chaeyoung, what's up with you today?" Jennie asked, panting as she bent over.

The younger girl showed her sign of giving up by sitting on the ground with her knees against her chest, "I don't know."

I leaned against the wall of the practice room, resting my head against it, "You keep forgetting the steps."

"I know..." there was a slight quiver in her voice. I looked to the girl whose eyes were glassy now. "I'm sorry..."

I enveloped Chaeyoung in a hug, trying to calm the sobbing girl.

"Hey it's okay. We can't give up now Chae. Yang asshole is gonna amend our dance steps later," I mumble.

She hugged me back and quietly let tears flow down her cheeks. Jennie joins us in a hug.

She caressed Chaeyoung's head, "It's fine Chae." Jennie then looked at me, "How dare you leave me out of a hug."

The three of us chuckled quietly.

"What in the Earthy Cells are you two doing to my girlfriend?" Lisa questions once she opens the door. Chaeyoung's eyes immediately lit up when she heard the voice of her girl.

The younger girl instantly headed towards the late comer and hugged her tightly. Lisa's hand roamed around Chaeyoung's back as she hugged her back.

"I missed you b— Lisa," Chaeyoung stuttered. I frowned, hearing Chaeyoung's slight stutter. She had told me and Jennie that they didn't have pet names for each other and I high doubt it.

Lisa smiled and kissed the side of Chaeyoung's head. The youngest girl then pried Chaeyoung off her but the older girl in their relationship decided to hug her tighter.

"No."

Lisa laughs, secretly enjoying it. I grabbed a water bottle from the ground and aimed it at Lisa.

"UNNIE WHAT THE HELL?" Lisa shrieked, this time successfully prying Chaeyoung off her. She took her backpack off and threw it to the side of the room. "You're gonna die later. You're gonna pay for throwing that stupid bottle!"

Chaeyoung quietly sniffed because of her slight break down just now and Lisa immediately noticed. The older girl covered her face with her hands so Lisa wouldn't see her red eyes but Lisa zaps her and she immediately loses control.

"Chae... What happened?" Lisa asked, her tone ever so gentle and soothing.

Jennie scoffed and joined me on the spot I sat at, "This is so mushy," she grumbled under her breath.

Chaeyoung
"Tell me what happened," Lisa quietly requested, her soft finger tips caressing my upper arms carefully.

I waved it off casually, "Nothing's wrong Lisa."

"Please."

I looked to Jisoo and found a topic to change to, "Oh! Lisa! Jisoo unnie's wearing your shoes!"

Jisoo's jaw dropped as she defensively said, "No! What? These pair is obviously mine Roje."

Lisa's expressions had changed, to a sad and gloomy one, "Those are unnie's."

Awkward silence had followed after Lisa's sentence as she walked away from me and the rest.

"Okay! We have to practice again guys!" Jennie said, gathering the attention of everyone.

Jisoo gave me a small smile, "Now that Lisa's here, I'm sure you can do better."

I blushed quietly, and Lisa didn't even respond.

I knew that the younger girl had gotten angry with me with her attitude like that.

We ran through the choreography once again and this time around I managed to keep up, but just a few minor slips, like stepping with the wrong foot.

Usually, when we had a choreography to practise, Lisa would run through it with me but this time around she didn't.

All of us decided to take a break and go home after Yang Sangjangnim had amended our dance. As we walked down the hallway to the elevator, Jennie nudged my ribs gently, "What's up with her?"

I sighed exasperatedly, "She's mad at me again."

When we were in our mini van, I decided to take the backseat with Lisa even though there was an empty front seat.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked with a small pout. The girl shook her head, but not diverting any of her attention to me. "Lisa, please."

It was until then did Lisa turn to look at me, "Well, I guess you wanted some space so I was giving you some..." Her expressions had no change from just now, it had been sad.

"I don't need space Lisa. I just— couldn't focus during the practice because you weren't there," I admitted.

The brown eyes of Lisa lit up as she took my hand in hers, "R-really?"

I nodded. I knew very well that Lisa can't stay mad at me for long but I wasn't lying. She pulled me in for a warm hug, whispering, "I love you."

a/n: yOOOO are y'all ready for comeback? i'm honestly nOt reAdyyyy i'm gonna cry on friday jsjsjsj anyway, y'all feel free to ask me any questions on instagram. do drop me a follow on my main account @/eunicelohhh_ just ask me anything y'all have in mind 👌🏻👌🏻 i love you guys❤️