Chapter 10 - Disruptions

Be aware of grammatical errors. This hasn't been scrutinizingly edited!

.......

Kyle and I avoided each other on the following week. We were both becoming accustomed to the awkwardness we created for ourselves due to that one act.

But, there were some rare occasion where it seemed like we've forgotten about Sunday morning. In these occasions we would look at each and talk like everything was normal but the soon we were close enough to touching distant; the heat between us would escalate, reminding us why we shouldn't be acting like everything was normal.

Other than this loss of normalcy everything else went the same as it should.

But I was kidding myself if I thought me and Kyle not talking only affected us.

When Sav wasn't busy concentrating on Ryland—whom I had been official introduced to on Monday lunch time when he sat with us—she was busy talking to me about him when he wasn't in school at certain days. And as a result of his absence, Sav noticed the tension between me and Kyle. At first, Ned had noticed that we weren't talking but he was too busy with his unexplained dislike toward Ryland to care much about us.

It was on Friday at lunchtime when Sav confronted me about the issue.

"What's up with you and Kyle?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Too quickly, because now she was frowning suspiciously at me.

"But, you guys are not talking."

I shrugged.

"What did he do?" She asked, jumping into conclusion yet again.

I tried to hide the fact he had done something, he had took my first orgasm. An experience I wanted him to repeat again...and again.

Gosh I really needed to take my head out of the gutter. But Kyle started something; he ignited something within me that was now slowly growing the more I thought of him.

"Nothing. He didn't do anything." I lied.

"Doesn't seem like nothing. Where is he anyway? It's been more than twenty minutes. They haven't showed up yet?" She checked the time on her wrist.

"They don't live in my pocket, Sav." I mumbled grumpily.

She gave me that suspicion look once again. I shrugged, shaking my head.

It was then that she decided to change the tact of subject.

"So, last time we spoke you told me James asked you out on a date, is that really happening or were you just trying to shut me up about him?" She asked, dipping her fries in ketchup as she took a bite.

That brought a secretive smile upon my face. James had managed to call, text and even Skype me during course of this week. It was yesterday that we sorted out the time and place for our date. It will be tomorrow by seven pm that I'll be having dinner with him at this local restaurant called Carlos.

"Key?" Sav asked me snapping me out of my reverie.

I shook my head smiling, "Yeah it's still happening."

"Omigod Really!" She squealed. "When?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"And you didn't think to tell me?" She rambled.

I frowned. "I did tell you."

"Yeah but I thought you were lying...you were supposed to spill every detail you guys talked about. Key, I'm supposed to know these things." She was frowning at me and her tone told me she was kind of hurt.