Best or last?

Mia's POV
Omg I can't believe my mum has got me ADELE TICKETS I can't I can't omg I'm so exited.

I jump up and down and run around the house "whooo I'm going to see Adele" I scream my mum watches me with a smile on her face making it the best day so far.

The show is in three days and we go shopping for an outfit so I can look my best on the best day of my life... we get to the shopping centre and we visit most of the store it tock about 3 hours but we finally found outfits and payed for them.

"Mia do u want to go home now?" Mum asked "but can't we at least go in Victoria secret??" I winded "hahaha ugh fine" we walk towards the shop, I bribed her to get me a few things and then after we walk to the car and drive home.

*3days later*

We are on our way to walk into the stadium we're Adele is playing and my heart is racing and I seem very nervous and I don't know why

We go to our seats and sit down, I text some Daydreamer's on my fan page on Instagram and tell them the show is about to start,

"there's no words to explain how amazing this experience is" I texted one of them "oh I can just imagine have fun my darlin Xx" they text back

I get my camera out and I take a picture, it's actually a really good picture of the stage I think to myself and then the lights go down and her eyes on the big tv start to move.

My whole body is shaking and all I can do is sit there and wait for her to emerge from the stage.

Half way through the concert and I'm having a blast. Singing alone and dancing to her, she waves over to the area I'm sat and I literally thought my heart was going to jump out my chest, I wave my hand back, and the smile hasn't my face since the day I got the tickets.

The finale song, Someone Like You she was taking about how much Angelo means to her and Simon, and how she did the tour for us, and just hearing her mention her family has me in tears, she is such an angel

The last note of Someone like u ends and and everyone is starting to move and get out of the stadium, "Mia hold my hand" my mum said so I can stay close to her. We make our way out of the doors and we sit down on a by bench and I watch the videos and photos I have taken.

This was the best day ever.

I captioned my Instagram post. And posted some photos. My Mum was  on the phone to someone so I decide not to interrupt her, mainly everyone has gone home now and there's just one bang from beside me,

I jump in fear as it was very loud. I couldn't hear anything for a minute just a really high pitch noice in my head it sends my a bit dizzy for a minute. And then I see people running over and one man running away. And then my mum..... my mum on the floor not moving not breathing not doing anything.

I don't know what to do what the fuck do I do.. here's people running over and people shaking making sure I'm okay..... is this really the best day of my life or was it my mums last??