Birthday part 3

Adele's POV

I see Mia playing with Shay and Angelo outside, it's amazing seeing ur kids play outside enjoying them selfs u just know u have raised them right and that they have so much to look forward too. "Mia, Shay, Angelo come on we need u inside!" I shout out the window. They all look over and then they start to make there way over.

I walk over too Simon who is talking too one of his mates from work, I tap Hello shoulder and he turns round to see me, "u ready to tell everyone?" I whisper "yeh yeh sure come on" he says and guides me to the middle of the room.

"Haha excuse me everyone can we have ur attention please!" Simon say. After a few seconds everyone has stopped talking and all eyes are on us. "So as u probably know that this is Mia's Birthday and we want to wish her a very very happy birthday and we are so greatful to spend it with her!" Simon says and then Everyone starts clapping

We mention Mia to come towards us, she awkwardly walks up too us since she doesn't like been the centre of attention. Everyone shouts happy birthday too Mia making Mia laugh. "But that's not the only reason we all called you here today" I smiled widely "but we also want to everyone that we me and Simon have officially Adopted Mia.... and we also have another little one on the way!!" I say.

I smile up at Simon with joy in my eyes, he is the same he leans down to kiss me softly and then I'm nearly knocked over by Laura hugging me. "OMG delly!!!!! I can't believe it I knew something was wrong when u was drinking cola" she says excitedly.

Next my mum comes towards me and Simon "oh honey I'm so happy for u two I really I'm I can't wait to be a nan for the third time!!" She says and hugs me and kisses my cheek. She turns to Simon and gives him a hug as well and says congratulations.

After everyone has said congratulations too us, we go too the kitchen too get Mia's cake.

We got her this cake ^^^^(at the very top)

We all loved it so everyone will as well hopefully. I place the birthday candles on top and then Simon turns down the lights and everyone starts singing happy birthday too Mia while I bring the cake in. "Happy birthday too u, happy birthday too u, happy birthday too u, happy birthday dear Mia, happy birthday too u" everyone sang.

Mia closed her eyes and made a wish and then blow out the candles. Everyone cheered and Mia just sat there with a big smile on her face. "Thank you mum" she say "aww no problem darling come on we can get the first slice of cake" I say quietly and me and Mia make our way back to the kitchen to find a knife and a plate.

We couldn't help our selfs we was having too much fun, and the cake was so nice, we couldn't stop eating, we just laughed and laughed as we eat it. We literally saved the smallest peace for Simon and Angelo, since we couldn't eat anymore. Me and Mia are sat on the kitchen floor with a fork and and empty plate laughing to ourself from how much we just eat.

"Hahahahaha m-mum ahahaha omg we ate so much!!" Mia tries to say "hahahahaha I know oh well ahahahah t-they won't mind hopefully AHAHAHAHA" I laugh. We hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I see Laura laughing on the floor. "Laura...AHAHAHAHA ha Laura" I say through giggles "Hahahaha delly!! Mia!! H-how much have u eaten!!" She laughed "a lot HAAHAHA" Mia says. We are all in stitches. On the floor from how bloated we are from the cake.

U would probably think we are drunk but we are not it's just the sugar getting too us.

Soon enough we find the strength the get too our feet, and go too the living room to enjoy the rest off the night before everyone starts too go home.

Its 11 o'clock and Laura and Daniel have just left they are always the last ones to leave. Me and Simon go up the stairs to put the kids to sleep. We walk into Angelos room seeing him already in his PJs "come on mister it's late let's get u to sleep yeh?" I say "okay mummy" he said and climbed onto his bed and pulled the covers over himself "I love u peanut" I say "I love u too mumma" he says back "I love u too the moon and back" "I love u too the moon and back aswell" he said

"Awww do u want the song or can u sleep tonight?" I asked him "it's okay mummy u go too sleep I can sleep myself now" he says "awww peanut please! I don't want little man to grow up, remember ur always going too by my little peanut okay" I say "okay mummy I will, u can sing if u want then" he said.

I smile at him and then start to sing the river song.

He slowly closed his eyes while I stroked his hair, Simon comes round and gave him a kiss of his head and then I do. We get up and we closed the door behind us.

We go across the hallway too Mia's room, I open the door to see Mia already in bed with the lights off. I go over too her to see she's already asleep, "goodnight baby I love u" I say and kissed her head and so dose Simon.

We go too our room and we crash on the bed, we instantly fell asleep in each others arms like every single night.