Blank photograph

Adele's POV

It's 10am so I decided to get up, Simons not in the bed but I can hear him down stairs, I put my fluffy slippers on and make my way downstairs to see Simon printing stuff from the computer.

"What u printing?" I said as I walked down the stairs "some stuff on Clara and the man she's with I think I got something" he said.

I make my way over too him and wrap my arms around him, he slowly kisses my lips and pulls me up so I wrap my legs around his waist and he moves towards the kitchen table.

Our lips still connected he placed me on table and carried on kissing me. After a few more minutes or making out on the kitchen table he breaks the kiss. He smiles at me and then hands me a plate from the table and tells me to eat some breakfast.

I smile at him and gave him one last kiss before I start to eat my food.

Simon walks back over to the printer and then brings back a few sheets of paper. He places half in front of me and he keeps the other half. As I eat I flick through pages trying to find something on them.

Me and Simon have been looking for about 30 minutes and Simon jumps up "babe I found it!" He shouted "omg really?!" I grab the paper out of his hand and start reading it.

James west
Criminal record:
-abuse
- found of owning a sharp object in public
- Robbery

Time in prison/ 6 years -31 August 2012 : released 31 august 2017

I jump up and down finally finding what we needed to get Mia home, Simon pulls me into a safe and loving hug, making everything so perfect almost

We just need the kids home

We run up stairs to get ready and we leave the house fast as possible, on the way to the adoption centre I go onto Instagram, my heart breaks and tears fall from my eyes. The caption is a warning saying "Respect All People Equally." The bold letters spell RAPE

Mia's POV
*last night*

It's been a few days now, I'm really hungry and I'm so weak, every night he comes in and repeats what he did to me the first night.

I can slowly feel my self drifting away from reality. They make me wash the dishes serve there food and clean the house. Tonight was different, I could feel it, I'm sat on my bed just waiting for that moment be bursts open the door, and beats me.

I can hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and I instantly froze, and my body clenched. The door swings open and I see his body standing there, he walks in and holds me by my neck.

"Tonight we are going to change things up a little, I hope ur okay with it because I sure am" he spat I feel my body shaking. His other hand roughly pulled my shirt off and I scream in fear "no please!, please! Don't " My voice cracks. He just ignores me a carries on touching my body harshly.

*few minutes later*

"Nice and tight, just how I like it" he says. "Owww ur hurting me please! Stop" I scream in pain. He punched me making me get knocked out. Thank god because I don't want to be awake anymore.

I awake from my 'sleep' I guess. I'm on the side of the bed so I try to get up and move to middle of the bed to reach my phone. But it hurts so much, my whole lower part and my head is hurting

Tears escape my eyes as I slowly pulls myself to the middle of the bed.

I open my phone and check the time 10:45am "great I slept till the next day". I say to myself disappointingly.

I go onto Instagram and post a phone of a blank photo. I caption it:

Respect All People Equally.

I post it and my phone lights up with Adele's Instagram username. She liked the post.