Bloody needles

Mia's POV

I feel so bad for what has happened to my mum, to think she put herself and the baby in danger for me is crazy. I ran into her room and hugged her and I never let go.

I couldn't ask for a better mum now, I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of love they give me.

I mean my dad just saved my life!!

"Oh Mia ur okay thank god!" Mum said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Oh corse I am I could never leave u!" I say.

"Mia the doctor wants to see u hun" nan said mentioning me to go see the doctor

"Okay I'll be 2 minuets mum" I said and let go of her and walked over to nan who's with the doctor.

"What's wrong?" I asked "Mia we want to run a few tests just to make sure everything's okay, because u have been through something very traumatic" the doctor said

I looked at nan and then back at the doctor "Oh um okay how long will it take? Coz I want to stay with my mum" I say

"Only a few minutes, we will take some blood samples and then u can come back okay" he said. "Okay well can nan come too?" I said not wanting to be alone.

"Sure come on its just down the hall" he said. I looked at nan, she looked fine to come with me. I take her hand as we walk down the hallway following the doctor.

We enter a small room with a chair and a desk. I take a seat in the chair while he doctor gets things ready.

"Nan... will it hurt?" I asked a bit scared "not at all, all it will be is a little sting and then ur done okay" she said reassuring me

I rolled my sleeve up and waited for it to be over.

He came over with needle and some other things

I bloody hate needles they just look scary. And they hurt a lot. I thought to myself, I got ready for the needle and turned my head away not looking because if I do I will just get more anxious.

I can feel the needle in my arm and oh my god! It feels so weird.

Nan could tell by my facial expression that I wasn't enjoying what he was doing with the needle.

She tock my other hand and held it making things seem a bit more calm.

"Okay done" the doctor said

"Thank god" I say, he puts a little Cotten ball on my arm to stop the bleeding and then me and nan walk back to mums room.

Mum let me lay on her bed with her while dad told her what happened, "omg thank god u two are okay, I can't believe u guys went through all that I'm sorry" Mum said

"You don't have to be sorry mum, besides we are okay" I say "u are such a brave little girl, I don't think any other 14 year old girl could survive what u have been through" Mum said

"Hahah I know right how the hell am I still alive?" I said laughing at how crazy it's been.

Suddenly the doctor knocked on the door and came in, "We have Mia's test results" he said looking at Simon. Simon got up and talked to the doctor outside in the hallway.

I was really confused I mean I feel perfectly fine, but it must be something bad since he's only talking to my dad about it.