Icecream

Adele's POV

Me and Simon park outside the adoption centre and we get out the car and walk in. As I walk through the doors I began to get cramps in my stomach area. I didn't think anything of it since I should be getting my period soon.

We get to the reception and I put the paper down in front of her. "How may I help u?" She asked behind the counter "I have proof that Clara and James should not have been able to adopt Mia last week and we want her out of that house" I said

"Okay can I look?" She ask referring to the paper, I nodded and she began to read the paper. I also showed her the blank photo and the caption that Mia posted.nHer facial expressions told me everything. She went straight onto the phone and called the police to get Mia out of the house and back here so we can take her home

I turn to Simon and gave him a warm smile. "We are finally going to get her back" he said and smiled back at me "yes we are" I said and hugged him.

I gave him a peck on the lips and turned to the lady behind the desk

"The cops are going round too the house now and they will bring her back here." She said

"Oh and one last thing, do u think we can then adopt her?" I asked "yes I'll get the paper work" she said and walked away "thank you" I said

Me and Simon sat on the chairs waiting for them to come through the doors with Mia. I can't wait too see her.

I lay my head on Simon shoulder as he holds my hand. "We can get Angelo o the way and then too the ice cream shop if u want" Simon asked

"Yeh sure" I said. My stomach begins to hurt more and now I feel like throwing up. I move away from Simon and I fast walk towards the toilets.

I lean over the toilet and throw up. I sit next to the toilet just in case I need to throw up again.

I run my hand through my hair thinking of the possibilities. "Fuck" I say to myself as I remember the shower. And the night before.

I can here people outside the toilet. It must be Mia and the cops. I pick myself up and I go towards the mirror and fixes my make up and then I run out the toilets.

I see Simon holding Mia in a hug I run up to them and join the in a hug.

Tears fall from my eyes, "I'm so happy ur safe now" I say. " me too" Simon says.

We break the hug and Mia turns too me and says "if it wasn't for u I don't know if I would have made it out of there alive" she says. "Aww baby I love u so much" I say and gave her a tight hug but she flinched at my touch, I instantly let some strength off the hug and rub her back.

Her face looks awful, her eyes are dark and her lips are swollen and she has tiny cuts of her cheeks.

I softly run my finger over her cheek. She smiles at me and says "thank you for saving me, I love u too, I love u both" she looked at Simon.

"Come on then we already have the paper sign, lets go home" Simon says. We leave the centre and we get in the car. To lighten up the mood I put Beyoncé on. Turn it up and sing alone too it. I would of thought Mia would join in but she just stares out the back window.

I turn the music down and I turn around to see Mia "would u like to go for some ice cream?" I asked "yes please! If u don't mind?" She said "it's not a problem, we all love icecream....who doesn't" I say and smile.

We drive towards my mums to pick Angelo up first. I still haven't told my mum about Mia been with James n Clara yet but she knows about her mum and the concert and when we brought her home.